84' T/Type S2 Project

GARY HARVEY

With health issues (heart condition last 4 years) and now being relegated a full time senior citizen, I'd like to find someone that's looking to continue this project.
This is not a rust belt t/type but still needs paint, cage & interior. Everything included along with the custom built OE V6 (still in the engine bay) and fresh OC 4.2L S2 (1000 HP sitting on stand), both transmissions (HD T400 in the car & HD/OD trans is on the floor rated to 500hp).
Everything must go. Straight body bench seat hot air conversion into S2 street toy.
A nice set of headers is about all that's needed. All of the HD drive train is in place.
Disc brakes have not been installed. 3.70 Ford 9" w/braced chassis in place (all the goodies).
Minor purchases needed.. but damn few. All the high dollar items have been purchased.
Cryo'd & coated On Center 4.2L S2. Valve train is properly engineered w/matching ports (done right, no machine work needed.) No expense has been spared, everything is top of the line.
I'll attempt to post some pictures (after I take them) and will forward should anyone have interest.
Sorry, I am not interested in parting it out. Everything's got to go. I'm in Houston. $35,000.00

With health issues (heart condition last 4 years) and now being relegated a full time senior citizen, I'd like to find someone that's looking to continue this project.
This is not a rust belt t/type but still needs paint, cage & interior. Everything included along with the custom built OE V6 (still in the engine bay) and fresh OC 4.2L S2 (1000 HP sitting on stand), both transmissions (HD T400 in the car & HD/OD trans is on the floor rated to 500hp).
Everything must go. Straight body bench seat hot air conversion into S2 street toy.
A nice set of headers is about all that's needed. All of the HD drive train is in place.
Disc brakes have not been installed. 3.70 Ford 9" w/braced chassis in place (all the goodies).
Minor purchases needed.. but damn few. All the high dollar items have been purchased.
Cryo'd & coated On Center 4.2L S2. Valve train is properly engineered w/matching ports No expense has been spared.
I'll attempt to post some pictures (after I take them) and will forward should anyone have interest.
Sorry, I am not interested in parting it out. Everything's got to go. I'm in Houston. $35,000.00

bump