82 Regal Limited with 774 original miles

Funny you saw that. No one ever notices that i lowered my car a little.
the before black section has been dead for a while where is everyone?

Unfortunately this section comes and goes like the HA section.:frown: Of the 2 of us that got it going again I'm the only one left. Aj dropped out due to some of the bigger members harrassing him.:mad: Romone's moved over to FB and Adam's working most of the time.:frown:

It's hard to get guys that stick with it that long because you see the bling of the IC cars and want to know why you can't do the same thing. HA guys have it harder because there's really no support for our cars and the NA guys are even further out of luck, I'm sorry to say.

I think most of it is that the cars are just getting old and the ones that are left are getting sold cheap to people that use them for dd's and aren't really enthusiasts. It isn't like every person that has a buick regal or turbo buick for that matter is an enthusiast of the car. Most people part them, race them, drop v8s in the nicer ones, etc. Plus no one wants to spend 2k to rebuild a carb v6 turbo or spend 500 chasing down obsolete parts. That goes the same with all TRs in a way. Most people don't give a crap about them.

That is a CLEAN regal. The wheels really make it look non-grandma even with the landau roof. How wide are the tires? Ive got piddley 215/60's on the front of mine I got cheap and they are just too narrow.

Ive been really busy too. Between getting the firebird ready again, school and getting ready for college this fall I havnt had much time to show my progress. About all I have been doing with my Olds is driving it.

Unfortunately this section comes and goes like the HA section.:frown: Of the 2 of us that got it going again I'm the only one left. Aj dropped out due to some of the bigger members harrassing him.:mad: Romone's moved over to FB and Adam's working most of the time.:frown:

It's hard to get guys that stick with it that long because you see the bling of the IC cars and want to know why you can't do the same thing. HA guys have it harder because there's really no support for our cars and the NA guys are even further out of luck, I'm sorry to say.

have you ever been able to get ahold of AJ? i sent him a email a while back and he never sent back a message. hope he is not mad at all of us. hope he is ok too.

hate to say it but even i have been posting less.
hate to see everyone gone. :(

Aj got married and ended up with kids in the bargan Matt. I got 1 email from him a while ago but nothing since then. He doesn't even bother to talk to GNeric or Fuzzy anymore.:( Last thing I know he was doing is putting another 4.1 turbo motor together for his wife with the 301 turbo set up.

Aj got married and ended up with kids in the bargan Matt. I got 1 email from him a while ago but nothing since then. He doesn't even bother to talk to GNeric or Fuzzy anymore.:( Last thing I know he was doing is putting another 4.1 turbo motor together for his wife with the 301 turbo set up.

at least he is ok.