80's wrestler Ted Dibiase Million dollar man?

HAHAHA!!! Way back. Does anyone remember Corp. Braddock? I ask because I used to work with him. He went to work in the overhead crane buisness and is still a good friend of mine. Jon Hanson

Wow, what a random topic.

I loved DiBiase's cheesy theme music. On paydays, I'd blast it in my car with the windows down...

Wow, what a random topic.

I loved DiBiase's cheesy theme music. On paydays, I'd blast it in my car with the windows down...

LOL that's f'n hilarious! Ahh this brings back childhood memories. My brother, in the living room pretending he's a wrestler. Goddamn if we only had youtube back then. Commentary and the whole 9 yards. I would sit in my room and play nintendo and wait for him to really start getting into his wrestling and he would start the commentary on himself and the stupid wrestling dummy he had and I would run down the hall and bust through the living room and tackle him and start to fake punch him. He would never see it coming so it made it even more hilarious. THen he would start crying to our mom about me teasing him. Sometimes he really would cry. Ahhh memories:biggrin: Screw saturday morning cartoons, WE HAD WRESTLING!

I remember Sammartino had a son who was in the WF in the 80's. Nothing like the old man.

I just picked up 90 wrestling magazines from the mid 80's Oh man I was going thru some of them. I found a few TED D ones (THE MILLION DOLLAR MAN) :biggrin: