71gtq And More!! Buying House Sale!!

wormy-28

I have 3 cars I will part or sell complete as they sit
1: 86 t type blue/blue, 51k, drivetrain missing, gutted interior except dash(have everything and is nice), pinholes in floorpan(patch over drivers side, doors rusty at bottom but not flappers, trunk same as doors, super good rockers and roof/pillars, rust hole passenger side quarter behind tire, one other bad spot on a quarter I forget where... new GM frame bushings and beefed up 4 rear frame and body mount metal to 1/8" steel-welded to frame, welded to body. all glass good except windshield cracked. headliner in the car but sagging, nice blue carpet, nice blue seats, exterior was stripped for painting. all w/strips and mouldings removed, fillers removed, bumpers removed, besides interior, drivetrain and specific items mentioned, everything is attatched to the car still. nice t type wheels and like new 255/50/15 tires look like new! 2500
2: body off frame for 85 t type. maroon/maroon, body stripped to shell only and on roller skates in my garage. body is super rust free except drivers floor pan needs replace to be 100 good. frame available too...750 for body, 500 for good frame not needing repaired
3: 83 T TYPE WITH UPGRADED 87 parts, t top and bucket seats, no drivetrain, doghouse not attatched but included, no fillers or bumpers, pretty rust free 1750

PARTS:

1: PTE 71GTQ with H cover and .63 turbine housing, journal 10 passes like new 750 shipped
2: stock factory rebuilt turbo off 86 ,low miles and ready to install without any issues, includes inlet bell and wastegate housing 250 shipped

3: BGC 3" downpipe and matching BGC wastegate housing,, looks like stock setup but alot bigger!! 275 shipped
4: MSD wireset, like new , in box, 45 shipped
5: 50lb MSD injectors bought and flowmatched at CPR Racing, 100 miles on them. 250 shipped
6: 60/65 mototron injectors bought and flowmatched at PTE, 100 miles on them. 300 shipped
7: powdercoated and notched frame with crossmember, never installed, super nice peice!! 1500 please don't make me ship this
8: t/d roller rockers , 1.55 gold and blue, nice barely used, 450 shipped
9: comp cams roller cam kit or individually priced, brand new in boxes.
218/212 roller 275 shipped
853 roller lifters 300 shipped
double roller chain 75 shipped
adj. cam button 50 shipped
8.2 pushrods for roller setup 50 shipped
Kmotion valve springs/retainers/locks for this roller cam setup(200 miles maybe) 50 shipped
10: fresh champion irons, before they marked em, 100lb dual springs or the kmotions 1150 shipped
11: dutt neck stock location intercooler, bead blasted to bare aluminum 225 shipped
12: beat down ic shroud 25 shipped
13: high volume timing cover accepts the longer gears and includes them, new in box 160 shipped
14: oil pressure adjuster kit new 30 shipped
15: stock headers, ceramic coated and cured, repaired drivers side/welded
has the heat sheilds on them 125 shipped
16: oe starter used 30 shipped
17: front bumper rub strip new gm in box 70 shipped
18: aluminum drums, machined at napa and sprayed lithium grease on them to keep from rusting 80 shipped for both
19: RJC power plate for stock plenum 50 shipped
20: package tray, blue, 30 shipped
21: blue seat belts, let me know what u need I have almost a complete set.
22: 255/60/15 mickey thompson et street , 2 of them only used them once. 150 new each, wont ship @200 both
23: t type wheels off a 87, no curb rash but not shiny! 140 plus shipping for 2
24: 4 nice GTA wheels w/ nice goodyear 245/50/16 tires , gta caps 650 plus shipping
25: .040 stock type pistons w/rings , still useable per my machinist 50 plus shipping
26: set of like new clarion dash speakers, sound great 30 shipped
27: ecu and complete engine harness from 86 t type 400 shipped
28: 100lb dual valve springs, 200 miles maybe 35 shipped
29: the real art carr 9.5" non lockup stall convertor, stalls at 3200-3400rpm and includes modified pump housing 375 shipped
31: original BRF transmission from 51k 86 t type w/convertor, works flawlessly 600 plus shipping
30: tell me what you need and I will sell it to you free
*****all prices negotiable and all items in very good condition unless otherwise noted****
I will email pics to serious buyers, please provide a good email address and your specific needssssssssssssssss Thanks for looking!!

Put me first in line for the 60# Mototrons, aluminum drums, and RJC power plate. PM sent. Thanks!

You don't have a scanmaster you want to sell do ya? I could use one. Thats a good price you got on those MT et streets too, I wish you would consider shipping them.

Paypal payment is on the way for the drums and power plate. Tried to send you a PM, but your box is full. Thanks!

You have quite a few "no ship" parts...you might want to mention where you are physically located.

He is located in Hebron, Indiana 46341.

It is down the road from Precision Turbo.

Bump for a good guy!

Jason
AffordableGN

parts

Sorry, I work all day and cant use the cpu, really busy moving stuff too..
I got payment for drums and rjc plate.. the rest still up for sale. I will get some pics on the board cause I'm running out of time doing individual..
I do live in Hebron, Indiana and would ship the items, it is just a lot of $$$ for that stuff so I cant quote shipping very well. Ok thanks for all the money and keep buying.

Bump

ONLY SOLD 3 ITEMS!!!! Lets make a deal people, all offers considered@@#@
I sold 2 sets of drums and the RJC power plate. I can part these cars as well, let me know of body parts or whatever.. I got a really nice one big ass peice floorpan too@@ it is cut from trunk brace and 2" past seams all the way around. i will sell each sectionfor 75 plus shipping. that means, if u want i side , it will cost 150 plus shipping. but if you just need the left rear, then 75 plus shipping,,, cool