71gtq And More!! Buying House Sale!!

rockers

would like to get 400 shipped, what you have in mind? could you give me your stockers and pushrods in exchange?

moving sale

Hello, I am now officially homeless, but the proud owner of 4 G bodies!!! please let me know if there is anything you need, I am parting out a t top car also. it is complete right now , it has grey interior. oh, no engine or transmission, but has all the accesories. I will give a %10% discount to anyone who purchases two or more items!!!!!

i would need to keep my pushrods but what is the plan as far as exchanging my stockers for the rollers. they are for stock irons right

the t/d roller rockers are bolted to my champion irons right now. do you have braces or studs for your stockers?

More Parts In!!!

1:Got a set of unknown kenne bell/atr headers, they are missing one v band clamp, they have several egt/wideband fittings welded to them already. they are stainless steel. they are 3 bolt for stock turbiine housings. they are complete with crossover pipe, and the crossover has provision for some kind of deltagate on it. asking 375 shipped anywhere in the u.s.
2: GN 3 peice fiberglass spoiler, brand new never installed on a car@@@100 shipped anywhere in the u.s.
3: front and rear fiberglass bumper fillers, brand new never installed on a car$$$$ 140 shipped for the rears 100 shipped for the fronts
4: rear tailights, driver quality, 60 for both shipped
5: STOCK GN RADIATOR FAN W/MOTOR AND RESISTOR COMPLETE 60 SHIPPED
EMAIL FOR PIC REQUESTS PLEASE AND THANKS

Pics

Bump for some good parts.

I have the 83 at my place.

I will get some pictures posted of it.

Jason
AffordableGN

Parts

2 sets of aluminum drums sold
rjc power plate sold
msd wireset sold
I am gonna try real hard, jason, maybe you can help me tonight getting these pics up for everybody. i got parts covering my 30x30 garage floor !!