6.53 @ 105

insane6

6.53 @ 105.7 mph
1.50 60'
Left line at 10#of boost (T-brake)
Should have been around 24# of boost (forgot to look):biggrin:
Pump gas and Alky
Stock computer, O2 sensor and turbotweak chip (just as Eric sent it)

YouTube - Tim @ HMP

nice run

Very nice run...hope to be running them time's soon. you going to have to leave a little straighter tho. dont feel bad i done it before too.

Daum if that's at 10 psi off the line then maybe it's a good thing you didn't leave at 24 psi the way the car was skating.

Nice run!

Eric dual nozzle on the alky

The swaying drives me nuts , a couple of people suggested it's doing it because of the radial tires up front and bias (slicks) in back ?

Eric dual nozzle on the alky

The swaying drives me nuts , a couple of people suggested it's doing it because of the radial tires up front and bias (slicks) in back ?

Slicks are going to sway... I hate driving on them. That is why I went to the DR!

Wouldn't hurt to check all of your rear suspension to make sure up to par. The radials up front do cause some additional sway but not at the mph you were at...

Rear end has new upper and lower adj. control arm, now it does have 6 year old KYB shocks

With M\T D\R it don't sway, they just don't hook either

Tire pressure on slick were 14 # last night

What's the rest of your combo if you don't mind me asking??

And weight?

good run Tim, it looked like a handful. You need to go back to a smaller turbo and a flat tappet so I at least have a chance to tree you and hold you off.

JD your reaction compared to mine will put you back up there LOL

Slow91z , ported iron heads and intake , bored .20 over , girdled, stock rods and crank .10, T\A headers , full billet trans with T-brake built by JDsfastGn
Weight is 3650 with me in it and cold a\c

nice times , that shimmy is scary , if it can carry the 1/4 looking at a 10.2x !!

heres a quick 1/8 - 1/4 reference chart

i put qa1 coil springs on mine takes off straight as a arrow..got rid of those bs air bags also....

JD your reaction compared to mine will put you back up there LOL

Slow91z , ported iron heads and intake , bored .20 over , girdled, stock rods and crank .10, T\A headers , full billet trans with T-brake built by JDsfastGn

Damn... nice work... very similar combo to me :biggrin: I hope to be running soon.

2004R? converter? DP?

Again... great work.

Wow, nice times for the mods...Mind if I ask which 67 you have and which exhaust housing is on it??

No air bag , running H&R bar
200R4 trans , with circle D billet converter 3400 stall, on 10 # of boost off line it leaves at 4800 rpm
THDP
this turbo was my old TE-61 converted to TE-67 exhaust housing is .63
QA1's is my next step see if that helps with the sway

Now for the bad, after that run I could not get the boost to build over 3# removed downpipe and found 1\4" of one blade gone. So sending off turbo tomorrow to get rebuilt, there is no evidence of anything went thru I think the pop at the end of the run is when it happen ,maybe to rich ? just a guess
it never ends :(

Glad to see the 2004R doing it.... and also... the hr parts bar :biggrin:

What is your opinion on the TA headers? Did the addition effect the street spoolup? ... like you just roll into the gas?

I only have stock manifolds on mine... and there will always be some question in my mind.... if I am giving up any power... with the stockers over some headers... at the mid 500 RWHP range...

It has been my observation on several street cars.... that the headers give up some low end... over the stockers... obviously a trasbrake launch eliminates spoolup issues... that might otherwise be there in normal street driving.

Again..... great times for the combo.... I hope mine runs that good....

Nice run Tim! Long time no see. I plan on being in noble this year as long as the car is in one peice. PM sent

John