-4an oil feed twins .

I am pretty sure mine are -4 for my TE-63's, but would have to doublecheck when I get home. Car has been apart too long... :( You can see it in the initial post of this thread, about 5 pics in: Also make sure the drains are plenty big, and as straight shot to the pan as possible. I think I ran a -10 or -12 on my 85 IC convert, which may be overkill, but didn't want to chance pressurizing and popping a seal.

http://turbobuick.com/forums/threads/new-addition-to-the-south-western-section-new-car.368244/

Let me know what size you have..obvious it must be working for you . ;) . i have 2 x 12 an bungs welded into pan . should be good to go . thanks .:)

KWIKR 1 said:
Let me know what size you have..obvious it must be working for you . ;) . i have 2 x 12 an bungs welded into pan . should be good to go . thanks .:)

Confirmed: -4 feeds to the turbos. Figured you had the 411 on the drains. Your sh!t looks top notch brother! Very nice!

Many thanks for info ! i may come off the 1/2" plug from the rear of the block with 6an . and then tee off with two 4an lines at the front to cover my ass . What do you think ?

What block are you using? I cant recall. With my Dart , I used the port in the front of the engine near the left side of the intake. This significantly reduced my feed line distance.

Its a Dart little m . I sort of have the understanding to use the rear ..that way the rods and mains get fed first . make sense ? or would it not make a difference ? :)

Make sure if you return into the side of the pan you put some kind of baffle there to keep the oil from spraying down the crank. You should be find with -4s, just make sure your returns are free flowing.

Make sure if you return into the side of the pan you put some kind of baffle there to keep the oil from spraying down the crank. You should be find with -4s, just make sure your returns are free flowing.

Jay..is there actually enough volume and pressure in a -12an turbo drain line to "spray down" a crank considering the actual oil inlet supply pressure and volume ?

View attachment 183478
Sounds like a good plan to me. 1/2" should feed 2 -4's well.

well here's what I came up with after getting a 4an x 4an x 6an alum tee and bracket machined up for me . Not crazy about the 'dead head" but I think it should work fine . Picked up the oil supply from the rear 1/2" npt outlet . :)

Attachments

• phpcWTrqxAMa.jpg
    phpcWTrqxAMa.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 96