49-blues

trixdout

Honestly not sure how some would take this, but I'd advise any and all future potential buyers to not buy from this member. I clearly posted a thread for a chip with certain requirements and he sends me a chip that is no where close. Even my signature showed my mods. After speaking with him through pm's, he says he cannot give me my shipping back. So now i must take a burden of the loss because he sent me something that isn't what i needed. If you'd like more information, please go to the turbo lounge and read the thread titles "Am I missing something?!"

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Been there done that with a supposed "new" part. Never again.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

m233roller said:
Yup me too !!!

Wow with you other two that makes a total of three. Surprised no one commented the other thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Three guys out of a thousand- good batting average, m233 your prices are highway robbery, the yoke was new unused - statement s to the contrary are untrue , $15. Shipping must of really broke your bank! Flamed86 gn don't know what your problem is. Nobody gets out others unscathed !

You know 49-blues seems you are willing to ad to your list of bad deals over $15 also speaks volumes. Especially since you where basically trying to pass of a chip the op wasn't asking for and you should know better......and one thing about m233 if he sells you something it is correct ,I don't think you want to start a integrity compassion with him. Because yours at the moment is suspect at best. Offer the years I have had had several things for sale/trade......and always top shelf items that you at some time wanted to trade something for ( and I don't mind trades) but there was always some little something going wrong with a deal you where making somewhere that always made me say no. And I'm not the only one that feels that way.this deal was a stretch and you know it so make it right and move on.

Ronnie

Here's an excellent H/L bezel and marker light he sold me. When I received it, it was all warped to hell, had 4 or 5 cracks across the top edge, had a chunk broke out of the top corner and needed repainted. The marker light I could of lived with ONCE it was REPAINTED. When I got back to him about it and told him it was pretty much junk he said send it back and he'd refund me all my money. Now mind ya I paid the shipping back and then he doesn't even refund me ALL my money like he said he would. LESSON LEARNED !! Pics. speak a THOUSAND WORDS.!!!
Matt I don't know what my prices have to do with this BUT I guess your trying to justify yourself. I'll tell you one thing, if I sell you something it WILL be as I say !!

Attachments

• 2445.JPG
    2445.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • 2448.JPG
    2448.JPG
    1,015 KB · Views: 87
  • 2450.JPG
    2450.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 85
  • 2451.JPG
    2451.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 82
  • 2452.JPG
    2452.JPG
    979.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 2453.JPG
    2453.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
  • 2454.JPG
    2454.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 76
  • 2457.JPG
    2457.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 78
  • 2459.JPG
    2459.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 75
Clear seal wear and freaking hammer marks. Oh i guess new parts have that...oh how silly of me. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1365987182517.jpg
    1365987182517.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 1365987211661.jpg
    1365987211661.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 107
Another shot of seal wear and the splines had gear oil and debris on it...more signs of "new". Fwiw I dont give a flying bleep how many parts you sold, you lied to me and were supremely arrogant about the return of the parts and therefore your a POS.
Also, you admit to selling thousands of parts on this site and therefore you should be paying vendor fees.
Have a nice day

Attachments

• 1365987390410.jpg
    1365987390410.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 71
  • 1365987422851.jpg
    1365987422851.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 76
Bullshit- call it what you want but it was never installed . I would swear to that on both parents graves and even take a polygraph test and if I'm telling the truth you pay for it!

Polygrah......thats what this thread is and you failed, I posted these pics to warn others from getting hustled. Bottom line you screwed up man.

49-blues said:
Three guys out of a thousand- good batting average, m233 your prices are highway robbery, the yoke was new unused - statement s to the contrary are untrue , $15. Shipping must of really broke your bank! Flamed86 gn don't know what your problem is. Nobody gets out others unscathed !

Well now I guess you know what my problem is now don't you! I may not have many post buddy but I've been around since 88 doing this Buick thing and I notice people who take advantage of people and you sire are one of those people like I said before the cats out of the bag every one knows ! What's done in secret always comes to light and you have integrity issues every time you chime in you incriminate your self further if you had integrity and an apology is the only response acceptable

Why is he still allowed on this site?

With this kind of reputation he should be hit with more than a locked thread.

D

Has this guy sold anything good to anybody??? Im thinking about getting some lowering springs from him... The deal sounds good, but after reading this... I don't know. Has anyone had a good experience?