4 Bolt turbo options w/ current tech for high HP application

Stage24u

For those of us out there running a 4 bolt turbo on a S2 motor, what turbos are recommended for a 800whp-1100whp car?

I have been using Precision turbos (TE60, 6266, now 8847), and am curious what is out there (twin scroll, etc) tech wise that our cars can benefit from.

Looking into the possibility of switching turbos, IF there is something in the 4 bolt world that worth switching to.

There is a lot of new stuff out there if your willing to look outside the confines of precision and Turbonetics. I'm about to venture off on a totally new turbo that I have not seen anyone else run and will be capable of supporting 156lbs/min airflow from a single 88mm turbo but yet have a turbine capable of spooling on a small displacement engine.
Allan G.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There is a lot of new stuff out there if your willing to look outside the confines of precision and Turbonetics. I'm about to venture off on a totally new turbo that I have not seen anyone else run and will be capable of supporting 156lbs/min airflow from a single 88mm turbo but yet have a turbine capable of spooling on a small displacement engine.
Allan G.

I'm all for breaking the PTE/Turbonetics mold.

What do you suggest?

I'm all for breaking the PTE/Turbonetics mold.

What do you suggest?
What is your performance goals and any race class restrictions?
I don't want to be harassed by the non-supporting vendor police.
FYI- I have not received my turbo yet for testing so any comments towards spool would be preliminary.
AG

Bullseye power makes some nice turbos too. As far as twin scrolls go it would take some work for one to work properly.

I already made 928 with old school Y2K and willing to push this to 45+ if need be but need a turbo capable of airflow at that PR is not easy.
AG

You can surely understand that Precision and Turbonetics are strongly supported because they are still offering bolt-on unit for us. Units that utilize the most current technology. Also I bet less than 5 percent of the Turbo Buick community uses a 4 Bolt housing.
I am open to new parts and options.( the Turbo company you speak of)
Just remember that if you aren't taught better, its much harder to do better.

I seem to remember seeing a set up that allows you to run a twinscoll on a non twinscroll manifold. It might have been a skyline form...