"4.1 SFI TURBO" Emblems

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Guys, any idea where I can purchase the "4.1 SFI TURBO" hood emblems from versus the "3.8 SFI TURBO" hood emblems. I've actually seen them on several GNs but then never thought about where they were purchased from.

Thanks Guys

flip

No we don't do those, there was a guy on the board who was but don't know what happened to him. Don't remember who it was.

Guys, any idea where I can purchase the "4.1 SFI TURBO" hood emblems from versus the "3.8 SFI TURBO" hood emblems. I've actually seen them on several GNs but then never thought about where they were purchased from.

Thanks Guys

flip
Flip, PM me I can have them done for you. right now i'm in the process of doing some to sell.

Scot W.

Thanks Guys

flip

4.5's used to be made & I still have some of those around.

GBodyParts.com Online

Mine aren't stickers! Mine are made just like the orriginal Emblems! Raised plastic lettering, chrome face, black sides with a sticky backing made to the Exact size as the orriginals with the exact font.

I will have a price per set in a day or so.

Here is an example of what I had done on my X-ray clone! ;)

Scot W.

Mine aren't stickers! Mine are made just like the orriginal Emblems! Raised plastic lettering, chrome face, black sides with a sticky backing made to the Exact size as the orriginals with the exact font.

I will have a price per set in a day or so.

Here is an example of what I had done on my X-ray clone! ;)

Scot W.

Mine aren't stickers either ;)

Mine aren't stickers either ;)
They look like stickers in this picture but anyway they are asking for 4.1 Not 4.5! ;)

Plus mine will also be conected together just like the orriginals were. and raised the same hight.

No that is just the way he packaged them. You know I'll be carrying your 4.1's when there done any way ;)

No that is just the way he packaged them. You know I'll be carrying your 4.1's when there done any way ;)
LOL, Yeah probably! :biggrin: Along with some other cool new products that are right around the corner from being introduced... ;)

Scot W.

They look like stickers in this picture but anyway they are asking for 4.1 Not 4.5! ;)

Those ones your referring to looked absolutely horrible im sorry to say. I hope you stay true to the original 3.8 design look. Otherwise I don't see many people having an interest in them. Those 4.5 ones looked like they belonged on some ricers car or something. They looked nothing like the original design.

You make some pretty good stuff so I am pretty confident you will stay true to the original character design. Atleast I hope so.

Post some pics when get a chance.

Those ones your referring to looked absolutely horrible im sorry to say. I hope you stay true to the original 3.8 design look. Otherwise I don't see many people having an interest in them. Those 4.5 ones looked like they belonged on some ricers car or something. They looked nothing like the original design.

You make some pretty good stuff so I am pretty confident you will stay true to the original character design. Atleast I hope so.

Well Brett I plan on staying as close to the orriginal design as humanly possible and as humanly possible as the other company can!!

The company has an orriginal 3.8 SFI_TURBO emblem to go off so I belive they should look VERY close.

Are you feeling any better?

Scot W.

Brett,
Ive listened to you badmouth my product for years, and ive had enough !!! Who are you to badmouth anything anybody has done ? I am the only one who has to this point actully brought a 4.1 or a 4.5 badge to the market. So until you get off of your ass and bring anything to market yourself, STFU.

You bitched when the injection molded ones were going to cost 75 each.
So i found someone that made a 3 dimentional badge ( same company that makes all of chryslers OEM badges) for cheaper.
INJECTION MOLDING TOOLING IS NOT CHEAP !
Everyone that has talked about an injection molding badge since 02 has NOT made anything.
WE ALL decided that the blueprints for final piece was acceptable and EVERYONE that is running my badge loves them.
I have even offered to ship my badges , yes badges, not stickers, to anybody FREE OF CHARGE. If they didnt like it they could send it back.
This is my 4.5 badge :
14935496cd177ad5c2.jpg

And my 4.1 badge :
14935496cd195017d4.jpg

And kirbans :
6556.jpg

Scott w. when your 4.5 badges come in i will buy 2 for myself.

And my 4.1 badge :
14935496cd195017d4.jpg

Heck yeah ;), I'm digging this badge. Exactly what I'm looking for.

And my 4.1 badge :
14935496cd195017d4.jpg

Heck yeah ;), I'm digging this badge. Exactly what I'm looking for.
Is it me or do you have to align them yourself? Those almost look like they are in three seperate sections. :eek:

Scot W.

Its already aligned on a peel away backing. You peel away the adheasive backing, apply to car, and remove the cover film. It is three seperate pieces.

Brett,
Ive listened to you badmouth my product for years, and ive had enough !!! Who are you to badmouth anything anybody has done ? I am the only one who has to this point actully brought a 4.1 or a 4.5 badge to the market. So until you get off of your ass and bring anything to market yourself, STFU.

You bitched when the injection molded ones were going to cost 75 each.
So i found someone that made a 3 dimentional badge ( same company that makes all of chryslers OEM badges) for cheaper.
INJECTION MOLDING TOOLING IS NOT CHEAP !
Everyone that has talked about an injection molding badge since 02 has NOT made anything.
WE ALL decided that the blueprints for final piece was acceptable and EVERYONE that is running my badge loves them.
I have even offered to ship my badges , yes badges, not stickers, to anybody FREE OF CHARGE. If they didnt like it they could send it back.
This is my 4.5 badge :
14935496cd177ad5c2.jpg

And my 4.1 badge :
14935496cd195017d4.jpg

And kirbans :
6556.jpg

Scott w. when your 4.5 badges come in i will buy 2 for myself.

Sorry you feel that way. They just plain looked like sh!t. The numbers looked absolutely nothing like the original design. If that is something you could not recognize when you decided on a final mold then that is your problem not mine.

As you can see im not the only one who felt that way. Im not trying to bash you im just stating the facts. They didnt look like the original design. Period!