3rd gen Camaro torture (pics)

This thread would prolly make a decently entertaining "name that pic" caption contest thread. :D

what would ever make you so mad at a car that you would do such a thing? i know some kids around here who did the same thing a couple of years ago. they took this 89 firebird apart with crowbars, a sledgehammer and a torch, and they loved it!

We were mad because the power antenna didn't work and the left t-top leaked. Other than that it ran good.

True or False?

Hey! There's a perfectly good stay down filler door on that car! Why don't you go ahead and just send that to me? ;)

"Here we see Mort Foon attempting to change the dipulator valve for his ASE certification as an auto technician. He was unsuccessful at passing the certification course for the 11th time"

Originally posted by Brian Mc
This is an 87 IROC TPI 305
Man, if you were closer I'd have offered ya $$ for that before you flipped it over. You can make a decent amount of money from IROC parts.
Here's one of my Camaros after I got done w/ it... the aftermath Heh heh...good times

"We couldn't find any cows to tip over..."

OR

"Bubba was starting to look at the sheep with a twinkle in his eye so we knew we had to find something to occupy him fast!"

"Cooter I told you we shouldn't have taken that shortcut back on the interstate." "Now squeal like a pig boy!!!" :D