36lb injectors question

Justa231

My goal is to get into the mid 11's.
I currently have 36lbs Blue Tops.
Will these injectors get me there or should I go bigger?
I have a TA 60. Red's fuel pump hot wired.

It can be done, but you'll be pushing them to their absolute limits.

Well, I just barely squeeked into the 11's and was driving my blue tops at over 100% d.c. I moved to MSD 50's and finally got down into the low 11.6's @ 117.5 and they were at a perfect high 80% d.c.
A better, more modern injector would be the 60's.

Well, I just barely squeeked into the 11's and was driving my blue tops at over 100% d.c. I moved to MSD 50's and finally got down into the low 11.6's @ 117.5 and they were at a perfect high 80% d.c.
A better, more modern injector would be the 60's.

Thank You

I went 11.53@118.3 on bluetops, but the tops of my pistons were a little toasty when I rebuilt the motor to go faster.

Your goal is mid 11's but what are you doing now? I ran 12.00's - 11.60's for years on bluetops with no problems. Things only start getting white when you try to see how fast it will go.

I went 11.53@118.3 on bluetops, but the tops of my pistons were a little toasty when I rebuilt the motor to go faster.

Your goal is mid 11's but what are you doing now? I ran 12.00's - 11.60's for years on bluetops with no problems. Things only start getting white when you try to see how fast it will go.

My best was 12.00. Prior to changing my turbo from a TE 44 to a TA 60. I also went to an LT1 MAS and 3" down pipe. Thought I would get into the 11's and ran 12.8. I think I was putting in too much alky. Never ran lean. O2's 750 -780. No knock. Now looking to get rid of the alky system and get bigger injectors. Like I said, my goal is mid 11's. Not sure if a new set of injectors and chip will be a waist of money.

What is your MPH and what rear tire are you running. What coverter and are you locking it?

I'd be shocked if bluetops were lean with alchy @ 12.00, unless it was 12.00 @ 120 mph. If its 12.0@111, you still have room in your bluetops, even without alchy, as long as you run race gas.

I have bluetops in 3 cars I own.they are my favorite overall street. Injector.best for me is 11.69 many have been faster.the 50s I ran to 10.50s but the 50s will start going erratic at over 80% duty cycle.never had that problem with the bless .if you upgrade I'd go from 36 up to 60s.if not I'd stick with the blues ..

Iam In the same boat, Would having alcohol injection change your guys opinion on moving up from 36lb injectors?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app