29k Limited..first offer of $12,500 gets car

OK Backoff you bunch of locals, no crying :smile:

Think your jealous now, Just wait till I get it up here in alabama and paint me a rebel flag on the hood and put me some of them ralley wheels on it. Then you'll really be crying the blues.;)

OK Backoff you bunch of locals, no crying :smile:

Think your jealous now, Just wait till I get it up here in alabama and paint me a rebel flag on the hood and put me some of them ralley wheels on it. Then you'll really be crying the blues.;)

That's OK. I was going to put a roll cage in it & drop in my race motor. :biggrin: Cheaper for me to buy that car & part out the stock stuff than buy a rust bucket & have it painted.

Slowcar,
If the car is not sold by 9/11/07 am give me a call at 813-355-6993
I live north of Tampa and could pick the car up asap for you. I am not a tire kicker I traveled to Muncie In. to pick up a limited but it was not as represented.
Gary Harmon

I was 15 mins late buying this car out from under slowcar. I was getting in the truck to go and buy it when the dealer told me you just put money on it. It's a really nice car that is for sure. Saw it at the Hooters MAGNA meet. I'm still waiting for that moon roof Limited :cool:

Shane, whatever you do, don't buy this car and try selling it for more than 10 bux in a year!!! LOL.

This is sweet car and a super deal. The car is worth far more than what he is asking. If you can buy this car at that price, who gives a rats ass what he paid for it. If you would have had the money to buy it at what he did, you'd do the same thing. I've bought many cars and flipped a few and then I've bought many and lost my shirt. If you don't like the car or the price, don't buy it. It doesn't take away from the fact it's a smoking deal!

Someone buy this car already....A very sweet deal to say the least.:cool:

Nice looking machine!

I am communicating with owner on type of payment, where to send it and setting up shipping. Hopefully it will be in Alabama soon.

No one should let this FlyinGN guy off the hook. He's been a trouble maker all his life. I remember in school he use to like to help others with the card catalog just so he could spend time in the library banging the old lady that worked there. And if thats not bad enough he would steal the jello off the trays of retarted kids. I even caught him bangin my GNX at Kirbans little get together. This guy has serious issues and everyone should proceed with caution when hes not on his meds. Anyone who takes great pleasure in building off shore oil platforms needs help. Don't ever let him walk behind you unless your ok with his gayness. Good luck to all.

ROTFLMAO.. who told you about that library lady?? Damn..she smelled soooooo good :):)