29k Limited..first offer of $12,500 gets car

slowcar

Banned
this is the real deal... it is a very rare combo.... looks incredible in person.... cant be found at this price anywhere and found period... i have had offers... and many willing to trade....I do not need money... I just cant drive the many cars I already own....it needs a good home to someone who can enjoy her .....and truthfully this car is next to impossible to ever find with these miles and condition....only an idiot who really wanted a Limited would pass on this car and price....so here it goes..... no haggling no bull ... first $12,500 will own this Limited I have kept in storage for a year and looked for for almost 6 months to find one like this.....

retardedmunk - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have had a lot of interest in the car...

But not looking for a trade unless it is a 70's trans am or 10 second Turbo car......

....Uh, you still live in Tegucigalpa, right?

Your location will have a big influence on the price and demand. I like that interior. :)

this is the real deal... it is a very rare combo.... looks incredible in person.... cant be found at this price anywhere and found period... i have had offers... and many willing to trade....I do not need money... I just cant drive the many cars I already own....it needs a good home to someone who can enjoy her .....and truthfully this car is next to impossible to ever find with these miles and condition....only an idiot who really wanted a Limited would pass on this car and price....so here it goes..... no haggling no bull ... first $12,500 will own this Limited I have kept in storage for a year and looked for for almost 6 months to find one like this.....

retardedmunk - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

E-mail sent

trade/cash

mark,take the 02 vw cabrio and 6500 cash already. these guys are still dwelling in the past lol....

I am located in Ft. Lauderdale

Hey Frank thanks for sharing the previous threads with all of us..... that is a very huge deciding factor in the purchase of this car by anyone... atleast now they know I have had the car a year and I am selling the car less then what I paid for it....LOL.....I wonder if anybody has a life to live? oh and it is still a 29k all original mile Limited with leather about as hard to find as a politician at a Hemp Rally.... anyway... atleast Frank I will say now you have an opportunity to buy this car at less then I paid and less then you would of paid......unless ofcourse you have a few more Limited's out that get your attention in the open market... since they are for sale all over the place...very competitive these Limited's...so many to choose from....lol........( not likely )..........well trades keep coming in and I am just waiting for someone to hand me the cash at the moment

I saw this car when it was for sale in Lancaster pa at Apple used car lot while ago... Here are threads on this cars on the boards..

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/195689-1987-limited-29k-miles-leather.html

Frank- what kicks do you get from posting this stuff? You tried to spin a web of BS on Bo Evans TTA #14 when it came up for sale this summer.

I really think you try and badger the owner and the car to the point nobody wants to purchase it with all your bull**** knowledge on these certain cars.
Why dont you collect ALL your money, go take out a few loans, and buy a car that you can really afford.

I see no reason for you to post on cars for sale other than the fact to drive down sales!!!!!

I have no personal beef with you, but it really pissed me off when you see a nice car and trash talk it on this site.
If your interested in buying a car, buy it, and dont let someone 600 miles away take it out from under you :biggrin:

BW

what are you talking about?? Web of BS? All I posted was a thread of the past on the car for sale. Its up to the person buying the car on how to take it.. Give me a break. Im trying to help a person buying that may not have a clue about a car. Thats all. Not meaning any harm.. How do you figure its BS? What part of it is NOT the truth?? and who IS Bo Evens?

Frank- what kicks do you get from posting this stuff? You tried to spin a web of BS on Bo Evans TTA #14 when it came up for sale this summer.

I really think you try and badger the owner and the car to the point nobody wants to purchase it with all your bull**** knowledge on these certain cars.
Why dont you collect ALL your money, go take out a few loans, and buy a car that you can really afford.

I see no reason for you to post on cars for sale other than the fact to drive down sales!!!!!

I have no personal beef with you, but it really pissed me off when you see a nice car and trash talk it on this site.
If your interested in buying a car, buy it, and dont let someone 600 miles away take it out from under you :biggrin:

BW

I think you car is a hell of a deal. I was posting a thread about that car from a while ago.. thats so others can see that you're fair!!!!

Hey Frank thanks for sharing the previous threads with all of us..... that is a very huge deciding factor in the purchase of this car by anyone... atleast now they know I have had the car a year and I am selling the car less then what I paid for it....LOL.....I wonder if anybody has a life to live? oh and it is still a 29k all original mile Limited with leather about as hard to find as a politician at a Hemp Rally.... anyway... atleast Frank I will say now you have an opportunity to buy this car at less then I paid and less then you would of paid......unless ofcourse you have a few more Limited's out that get your attention in the open market... since they are for sale all over the place...very competitive these Limited's...so many to choose from....lol........( not likely )..........well trades keep coming in and I am just waiting for someone to hand me the cash at the moment

what are you talking about?? Web of BS? All I posted was a thread of the past on the car for sale. Its up to the person buying the car on how to take it.. Give me a break. Im trying to help a person buying that may not have a clue about a car. Thats all. Not meaning any harm.. How do you figure its BS? What part of it is NOT the truth?? and who IS Bo Evens?

Yes exactly, a huge spiderweb of friggin BS that anyone can read in the link that YOU posted.

This thread was about a nice limited for sale and you screwed it up. You brought up the past about the car./ You are pissed cause someone else purchased the car and you didnt.

There was no reason to bring up the old threads, you, me,slowcar all know that.

It really pisses me off that you think you could slide under the radar.....

:biggrin: I know things

BW

Yes exactly, a huge spiderweb of friggin BS that anyone can read in the link that YOU posted.

This thread was about a nice limited for sale and you screwed it up. You brought up the past about the car./ You are pissed cause someone else purchased the car and you didnt.

BW

Bryan, I usually agree 100% with what you have to say. Except this time:D I dont see the problem with Frank posting a link from one of the last threads on this car. Theres a REASON why this car hasnt sold and he posted the link to give the insight.

slowcar has tried to inflate his own market with post and lectures of how and why the Limiteds are worth so much...his in particular and in the process killing the sale of the car on these Buick sites. Laughing in the face of several guys like jdpolzin who wanted to buy the car when the PA dealer had it and he beat them to it. If it wasnt about buying it to resell it, why did he say "I cant sell it for what I have in it, how would that make sence" and five minutes after getting it to Florida he figures out he "doesnt have the space" something you might have thought about before buying another car. Never putting the car in his name. I still remember the "I will not sell the car once my garage space becomes available" what happened to that?

Just by him "thanking" Frank for posting a link to a previous thread he has started shows you this is what/he is about. Frank didnt talk trash merely posted a link to the obvious. I am still wondering what happened to the guy that offered the $16,200 he talked about.:confused: Guess he should have took it and we wouldnt be talking about this a year later.:rolleyes:

well your wrong.. I could not care less about that car. And IF you knew me you would know that. But you don't... so don't ASSume you do..

It really pisses me off that you think you could slide under the radar.....

:biggrin: I know things

BW

thank you Limited. At least someone did not misunderstand what I was trying to do.. Ya know... I am not gonna try to help others in the future... its easier to just sit back and laugh like others..

Bryan, I usually agree 100% with what you have to say. Except this time:D I dont see the problem with Frank posting a link from one of the last threads on this car. Theres a REASON why this car hasnt sold and he posted the link to give the insight.

slowcar has tried to inflate his own market with post and lectures of how and why the Limiteds are worth so much...his in particular and in the process killing the sale of the car on these Buick sites. Laughing in the face of several guys like jdpolzin who wanted to buy the car when the PA dealer had it and he beat them to it. If it wasnt about buying it to resell it, why did he say "I cant sell it for what I have in it, how would that make sence" and five minutes after getting it to Florida he figures out he "doesnt have the space" something you might have thought about before buying another car. Never putting the car in his name. I still remember the "I will not sell the car once my garage space becomes available" what happened to that?

Just by him "thanking" Frank for posting a link to a previous thread he has started shows you this is what/he is about. Frank didnt talk trash merely posted a link to the obvious. I am still wondering what happened to the guy that offered the $16,200 he talked about.:confused: Guess he should have took it and we wouldnt be talking about this a year later.:rolleyes:

Longtime lurker...

I am happy that someone else (Limited 87) stepped up about the seller and the car.

I too remember back in 2006 when this car was for sale. I spoke to the dealer in PA and didn't get a good feeling so I passed. Then seeing the car purchased and basically being treated as a carrot in front of others was just wrong. No one likes being teased when it comes to cars or anything for that matter.

This car hasn't sold for several reasons...not the least of which is calling board members "idiots" if they don't buy your car when looking to purchase a Limited.

again Bryan, I ask who is Bo Evans?? Since you pubically flammed me on it I would like to know what you are talking about??