2015 GS Nationals TAI Rollcall!!!!!!

Hello all you alky weenies....the clock is ticking away and soon it will be BG time... AND in the left lane it's JD...long known for one of the fastest alky cars around.....
AND in the right lane it's "anybody".........and the tree counts down, and there goes "anybody" with a 3 car jump off the line !!!!!! Wait, nothing new there !!!!
Yes, time is sliding by and before you know it, we'll be at it again...can't wait....
Capt Flash and I will be there for sure, lookin for trouble...;)
Put a bunch of go faster stuff into the GN and I'm gunna try to maybe tickle a nine if I can catch up with Cal for a BG tune...
Flash went thru some engine maintenance and he's chomping at the bit also.... Last year was one of the most funest and exciting times I can remember....
Looking forward to seeing everyone again and we're goin for the gold this year...so Clint, JD, Patrick, Bryan, and everyone there, get your right foot tuned for the tree, cause
the LUMBERJACK is comin to town.....hahaha

that's some funny shit rite ther............

Holy crap...lol, i was waiting for some burn outs or crazy launches on that first video...
I dont know what to say about the other vid....lmao, thats funny right there....
Cant wait till October

The TAI and THS classes run back to back, qualifying, eliminations, finals...not much cool down time.

You need to hot lap it running THS and TAI, they run back to back most times as a class. You'll have to let Kip and Julio know so you may have a chance at getting one of the earlier runs in one class and last in the other class in a session. If you make it through rounds in eliminations, your trans will get some serious heat into it.

You need to hot lap it running THS and TAI, they run back to back most times as a class. You'll have to let Kip and Julio know so you may have a chance at getting one of the earlier runs in one class and last in the other class in a session. If you make it through rounds in eliminations, your trans will get some serious heat into it.
What do most of ya'll do?

How bout this question with you guys,,,M/T drag radial or drag radial Pro and why?

I just got a set of the Standard 275/60/15 M/T drag radials and i like them but im hearing about the other tire now and thinking of switching.

2 classes are very hard... I have done TAI AN TSM last year an went rounds car was not happy after pushing it 1/8 then 1/4.. I thought it would be easier running 1/8 an 1/4.. I was wrong... If you turn it down would help.. I was pushing her hard

Pros are much stickyer can't say enough on how well they WORK!!!

I dont know why people say that they are a stickier tire, they are made from the same compound. I have not run the Pros so this is just an observation.....

Bryan

I dont know why people say that they are a stickier tire, they are made from the same compound. I have not run the Pros so this is just an observation.....

Bryan
This is true according to M/Ts website....but theres gotta be something else to it, maybe the sidewall is constructed differently?
Not makin enough power...just sayin
Damn it boy....if hes running those low 6s i would think the powers there but what di i know...lol

If you already have the MT's, just use em and figure out what pressure works for your setup. Pretty sure TR's have gone 9's on less tire, the 255 MT radial I think. I run slicks because as a street car I run stiff KYB shocks and sway bars front and back. The slicks help make up for a non-drag suspension.

The biggest difference I believe is the pro's will hook on a not so good track ,where the street radials will spin

BTW Steve you are now on the HIT LIST......;););)