2015 GS Nationals TAI Rollcall!!!!!!

I cant believe that we've got 4 months until the event and there's this much chit talking already.:eek:

I gotta be a part of this party again. Let me know what you guys want as a sponsor for this thing. I'll try to make it out this year to help drink some of my own bar tab money.;) Unfortunately, I may have a Bonneville salt flats conflict.

Bryan. What do you want to do this year?

*Prize money?
*Bar tab money?
*Spoolfool product?
*Fun meters?
*Bounty money for whoever takes out JD?:D

*All of the above?

Mike B.

I cant believe that we've got 4 months until the event and there's this much chit talking already.:eek:

I gotta be a part of this party again. Let me know what you guys want as a sponsor for this thing. I'll try to make it out this year to help drink some of my own bar tab money.;) Unfortunately, I may have a Bonneville salt flats conflict.

Bryan. What do you want to do this year?

*Prize money?
*Bar tab money?
*Spoolfool product?
*Fun meters?
*Bounty money for whoever takes out JD?:D

*All of the above?

Mike B.

It would be epic if you can make it !!!

My money is on Shane taking out JD...:) he is single now and I don't think he really gives a F@$ K if he blows a motor doing it. ..lol

Mike , I am in charge of finding sponsors for this bunch of misfits but the prizes are all on you brother,
Any and All are very much appreciated. I really hope you can make it !!!

Thanks for your Sponsorship of the most fun class in Buick racing once again this year .

Bryan

Steve.....IT's ON. Like Donkey Kong!!!!!!

Mike can't say thank you ENOUGH!!!!!

We are definitely a bunch of MISFITS...... I Wouldn't trade them for anything....... Well maybe Shane, but that's IT!!!

Hope u can make it would be GREAT to meet you!!!!

Clock is ticking boys and girls!!!!

Attn all new posters... you will have to forgive us for the person known as JD. We do let him out of his room on occasion and then he runs around like a puppy when someone comes home from work. So just ignore him and things will get much better.

Attn all new posters... you will have to forgive us for the person known as JD. We do let him out of his room on occasion and then he runs around like a puppy when someone comes home from work. So just ignore him and things will get much better.
LMAO........TRUST ME Clint I'm not chasing any one around.....I'm leading this PACK!!!!

I left a Coke can on his dash last year in the staging lanes while waiting for semi finals ....he red lighted right after that.
Julio told him at the line that he had it made as long as he didn't red light .......lmao

Bryan

JD , you do know that a Pro Tree comes down faster than Ted Nugents live version of Wang Dang Sweet Poontang right ? Just so you know, that would be 5 minutes 44 seconds

Bryan

Not makin enough power...just sayin

Well i blew the tires away in the finals in THS .......BTW they are the MT pro's

Just stay with the regular mt drag radials.....The pros have zero tread for water disapation....

I wish i would have stayed with the 255 mt drag radials...hell they went 9's.....

New movie out this weekend!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436380795.681337.jpg

At least I'm not short and fat like jd. That is an accurate representation plus he has no hair so great job!