2015 GS Nationals TAI Rollcall!!!!!!

Well...looking forward to this being my first time, looking forward to meeting everyone.
Been working on the car and got my 60fts down from 1.8 to 1.6....i dont know how much it helped but bought a new Alky pump to replace the used one i have been using and the Alky has never worked better and even feels faster.

Ive checked the web site and see that things start on Wednesday...Should i get there that morning?
Also, should i run in 2 events or does TAI take up alot of time?
Do people camp at the park or do the motel thing and is it real crowded at the park?

I just wanna have fun and Drag some peoples Asses

The TAI and THS classes run back to back, qualifying, eliminations, finals...not much cool down time.

Look forward to meeting you. ..

You really don't want to stay at the campground though , too much JD is not a good idea. :)

Bryan

The TAI and THS classes run back to back, qualifying, eliminations, finals...not much cool down time.

Look forward to meeting you. ..

You really don't want to stay at the campground though , too much JD is not a good idea. :)

Bryan
MAybe some of his "FAST" will rub off on me, Lord knows i need it

MAybe some of his "FAST" will rub off on me, Lord knows i need it

He is going out in the first round ...lol
We bust JDs balls as much as possible, daily !!!

The fastest car does not always win

There is not a class that has as much fun as we do ...

Bryan

Some of us get there on Sunday an make a week out of the event........campground are great not to many people an not far from town!!!

My plan is to get there Wednesday and take in all i can, the wife and I tent camp all the time and thought it would be pretty cool to do that there.
Are the showers in pretty good shape at the grounds?

IMG_3555.JPG

Hello all you alky weenies....the clock is ticking away and soon it will be BG time... AND in the left lane it's JD...long known for one of the fastest alky cars around.....
AND in the right lane it's "anybody".........and the tree counts down, and there goes "anybody" with a 3 car jump off the line !!!!!! Wait, nothing new there !!!!
Yes, time is sliding by and before you know it, we'll be at it again...can't wait....
Capt Flash and I will be there for sure, lookin for trouble...;)
Put a bunch of go faster stuff into the GN and I'm gunna try to maybe tickle a nine if I can catch up with Cal for a BG tune...
Flash went thru some engine maintenance and he's chomping at the bit also.... Last year was one of the most funest and exciting times I can remember....
Looking forward to seeing everyone again and we're goin for the gold this year...so Clint, JD, Patrick, Bryan, and everyone there, get your right foot tuned for the tree, cause
the LUMBERJACK is comin to town.....hahaha

Hello all you alky weenies....the clock is ticking away and soon it will be BG time... AND in the left lane it's JD...long known for one of the fastest alky cars around.....
AND in the right lane it's "anybody".........and the tree counts down, and there goes "anybody" with a 3 car jump off the line !!!!!! Wait, nothing new there !!!!
Yes, time is sliding by and before you know it, we'll be at it again...can't wait....
Capt Flash and I will be there for sure, lookin for trouble...;)
Put a bunch of go faster stuff into the GN and I'm gunna try to maybe tickle a nine if I can catch up with Cal for a BG tune...
Flash went thru some engine maintenance and he's chomping at the bit also.... Last year was one of the most funest and exciting times I can remember....
Looking forward to seeing everyone again and we're goin for the gold this year...so Clint, JD, Patrick, Bryan, and everyone there, get your right foot tuned for the tree, cause
the LUMBERJACK is comin to town.....hahaha
Lmao

Glad to see you 2 are coming again. I have added a few goodies as well and the T brake will be connected. Better sharpen your Axe .
I'm still undecided on running THS as well, I need a 3x2 cover if I decide.
Our class does have a lot of fun. ..

Bryan

Fred I'll be ready......... You can BET ON THAT....... Made a few tweaks of my own , time will tell.... Tic toc tic toc!!!!!!!

This is going to be a very EXCITING YEAR!!!!

If you are thinking about coming.... Make your plans NOW!!!!

Your not gonna want to miss IT!!!!

Hey Fred , I think the only thing I know of that JD tweaked was a head gasket. ...oh and a sway bar...and a Mickey Thompson Pro Drag Radial. ...

Bryan

Got a question, does everyone run a drag radial in the TAI class? Is it a rule that the tires need to be DOT or can you run a full slick?

Oooooooo yes he does.... Funniest thing u will ever SEE!!

Personally drag radial are more durable..... Slicks gives a looser feel.... The g body shuffle SUCKS!!