2014 BPG Event Flier

gbsean

here you go
BPGeventFlier2014.jpg

We are trying to figure out what will be best for the V6 crowd... As History has shown at our event we do not get a full field of 8 cars in either xTSM TSO ot THS. The sponsors see this no matter what the payouts are. We are trying to to come up with a V6 heads up class as it seem the quick cars do not want to bracket race. If anyone want to but together an index class or heads up class let me know...I think if you open up the classes for heads up the TSM guys can compete with TSO run what you have...no rules just has to be a V6 Buick

A class based on the lsx Rumble class could be cool.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Will Host any class you want if you have sponsors...Will even kick in some $$ if you have a full 8 car field...This is true for any class

I'm not gonna promise an 8 car field, but we made progress last fall at BG with 10 cars. There are two new cars this year as well.
I already picked up one sponsor today.

Full Throttle Speed, HR PartsNStuff and Turbostitches are TSM sponsors for this event.

I have talked to Paul Ferry and Mike Licht and they are coming up with some additional payouts for the Turbo classes. Mike had suggested a q-16 run on a pro tree. No rules just has to be a v6 turbo charged power adders allowed...full bodied cars..think about that also.... i have few other V6 vendors to call to see if they can add to the pot.

Be nice if we could run it spaced out so the heads up cars can run both