2011 Hot Rod Power Tour -- WHOS GOING ??

I can't wait, I want to try to do the whole thing this year. so I am calling out jdpolzin and turbonut, who's going with me? we neeed to get some rooms or were sleeping in our cars, or at some camp site where jdpolzin will pick up 14yr olds or some random guy.

we miss you phill. :D

Hey, I resemble that remark.

I've been thinking about doing it this year but no waythe long haul= at most Montgonery to Detroit

Hey, I resemble that remark.

I've been thinking about doing it this year but no waythe long haul= at most Montgonery to Detroit

LOL! For sure me and Audie P are gonna reresent the TURBO FARM WEST on the tour. From Indy to Detroit. Gotta get your number so we can feed you some more Vodka/Red Bull!!

It starts in Newton IA this year right?

Maybe we can get some guys together and do a road trip for the start?

Phillip, you are cool. I am glad we got to hang out. I just like messing with Polzin. He did run to the pool to hang with young girls.

Phillip, you are cool. I am glad we got to hang out. I just like messing with Polzin. He did run to the pool to hang with young girls.
Oh yeah-that's right; and I remember how excited he was and they were so awesome. This reminds of another story in another thread. I think I can now read between the lines. Is he sure they even knew what college was?

I'm telling you guys, their mom was HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys were to busy sucking on "The Usetaboost's" toes to pay any attention to the only HOT girl in the whole campsite!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: