Any GNs fm Midwest going on Power Tour?

GNGAL

86 GN T-Top
Hey.. I want to get a line of GNs together for at least one leg of the Power Tour. I have contacts with a Hot Rod photographer and Im hope'n to get a pic of the line up in the mag.

Who's all in? What leg will you be doing? We need to get a meet up date/time lined up before we all leave towards Cocoa Beach.

well i dont have a gn......BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.... i will be [hopefully] running the Memphis to Indy - Maybe Indy to ??? legs.... and my boyyyyyy Craig [2Tone] promised he wouldnt let me down again this year.... so that is 2 more T's:wink:

aaron

Im not sure if the gn will be done im tryin but im thinkin on bringin the carhauler and assisting any of our peoples that have probs along the way depends on what my pockets tell me i can do!!!! It would be awesome to get a bunch of buicks on the last few legs the magazine wont be able to help but notice!!!!! I got a few guys in the detroit area i can talk into bringin thier buicks out!!!

I will be going from Nashville--Indy--Muskegon then back home. Who has done the tour before? I have some questions!!!!!

When would I check in at Nashville. It has Nashville down on the 7th, so do I check in on the 7th or do I check in the next morning before we leave nashville? How does all this work?

I will be going from Nashville--Indy--Muskegon then back home. Who has done the tour before? I have some questions!!!!!

When would I check in at Nashville. It has Nashville down on the 7th, so do I check in on the 7th or do I check in the next morning before we leave nashville? How does all this work?

You would check in at Nashville on the 7th....I would suggest getting checked in no later than 3 or 4pm, as by 6 or 7pm they start closing the area down and packing up for the next stop. HTH ---Keith

Let me know if I have this right. I should check in on the 7th around 3 in Nashville. What is to be expected after that? Is there something going on after that or do we meet up in the morning and leave for Indy? I am completely in the dark! How does everything work? I want to know what to do because my father in law will be riding shotgun and he already drives me nuts and I don't want to listen to him complain!!! My mother in law may be a widow before I get back home!!!!!!

Is there anyone going to start out in Nashville that I can cruise down with? We could meet up in indy! I live less than an hour west of Indy and would like to follow someone who know what is going on. I know where to go just won't know what I am going to be doing when I get there.

You will check in at the registration tent...it's usually clearly marked and there should be signs directing you to it. Then, depending on what time it is, there will be a bunch of vendors and such set up, find a place to park, and relax. The driver's meeting will be around 7am the next morning...they should give you all the scheduling info when you check in...you can also check out Hotrod.com for more info.....see you in Indy!! :biggrin:

I'm in, I'll be doing the Nashville to Indy and then I'm heading over to Detroit after that and meeting back up with everyone later on. But then again I live in Nashville............

OK. I live about an hour from Muskegon and would like to come over and hang with the group Thursday night. Do you guys have hotels in Muskegon? What's your plans Thursday night?

The Turbo Farm West crew will be rollin in a little over a week!!!! Gettin pumped up for the Tour!! :biggrin:

...I swear I can feel my liver cringing at the thought......:eek: :biggrin:

Where are you guys meeting at in muskegon? My $ is a lil funny and im hopin to put the gn back together in time.. otherwise ill be in my dodge ram carhauler..Ive been lookin for loads to get me to florida so i could drive back and provide assistance to anyone breaking down but the cars arent paying enough to get me down there so i can afford to drive back emptyout of pocket

...Its looking like ill put the gn together with a few mismatched parts and meet you guys in muskegon fri morning....Gn gal where are you thinkin you photo guy will wanna do the buick shot or do you know? Btw if you guys could pm me phone numbers that would be sweet I should have a few buick guys with me...

Almost time. Can't wait to meet up with the turbo farm boys. I hope they brought their big boy pants!!! It's going to be a long week. Polzin better rest his liver, I know it's been busy!

Almost time. Can't wait to meet up with the turbo farm boys. I hope they brought their big boy pants!!! It's going to be a long week. Polzin better rest his liver, I know it's been busy!

Audie, i don't wanna hear any BS excuses about how tired u are when u get to Indy... Ima have a cooler full of Bud Light waitin 4 ya!! U better be ready to party TURBO FARM WEST style!!!

Dont worry I am just relaxing on the beach. Taking it easy saving myself for your entertainment. Just enough booze to prime the system. I hope the car is feeling better Tomarrow.