2011 Hot Rod Power Tour -- WHOS GOING ??

GNGAL

86 GN T-Top
I am so excited... my hotels are already booked ! I will be doing the long haul this year. Looking for driving buddies ! Maybe I'll actually get a chance to meet some of the crazy Turbo Farm West crew =]

Im planning on leaving early on June 2nd...and stopping in AL for the night. Then making it to Cocoa beach by early afternoon on the 3rd.

Driving straight home after the Long Haul Ceremony on Sat ... about 9hr drive.

My hotels are all booked... Im soooo ready !

Im going to hit at least the first few legs seeing as how its starting so close to me. Long haul, we will see as it get closer as to how far i go.

All the Turbo Farm West's weapons will be representing during the 2011 HRPT! How many stops will we make? Not sure. I'm thinking from Montgomerey to Muskegon or at least Indy. I think the SINFULL GN might even make it. If not, the beastly 2SINFUL GN will be prowling the streets!!!

sinfull ? havent seen it. . . oh that work bench you have coverd in an in of dust. it would be cool to see it move.

sinfull ? havent seen it. . . oh that work bench you have coverd in an in of dust. it would be cool to see it move.

Well, maybe if you'd help me sometime instead me always helping your car out, it would have a chance to blow the dust off it's own self!!!!!:biggrin:

Thanks Jim lol I'm just kidding. I'm planning on getting a stock location aluminum fuel cell over the winter so I can do some cruising next year.

We will be attending, but in my wifes challenger. We are heading to florida 2 days early and we are going to skip the long hauler stuff saturday to be able to get home on sunday. Besides, neither of us are too fond of spending a night in detroit.

HAAA!! Now that's some funny S#!T!!! :biggrin:

Just kiddin brotha!!

I am hoping to make some of the HRPT as well.....Not sure which car will be rollin--but one of em will be!! Gotta try to top last year!! :biggrin:

Hey Jeremy----Do you think Andrew will go??? :eek: ;)

"crazy Turbo Farm West crew"??? What?? :confused:

All the Turbo Farm West's weapons will be representing during the 2011 HRPT! How many stops will we make? Not sure. I'm thinking from Montgomerey to Muskegon or at least Indy. I think the SINFULL GN might even make it. If not, the beastly 2SINFUL GN will be prowling the streets!!!

Let me know when you guys get in. Luckily im only an hour or so away from the jump off point. The night before should be epic. :biggrin:

now that I have been hit by the polzin virus I don't know what will happen. he is trying to sell all my current stuff and get me in to some bigger stuff. he has been right so far but now it is a race to get it done. this grand national bug never dies. this year i'll bring my own beer.

now that I have been hit by the polzin virus I don't know what will happen. he is trying to sell all my current stuff and get me in to some bigger stuff. he has been right so far but now it is a race to get it done. this grand national bug never dies. this year i'll bring my own beer.

Maybe next year you'll be the hung over sun burned b*tch riding shotgun!!!!!

Sorry bro. I may be a lot of things but not a cry baby/a$$. I would be sitting there with a beer in hand enjoying the ride. Cars, boobs, and smokey burn outs!:cool: