2009 BG TSM roll call

Well Dang, I was counting on you riding up there with me?!?!? Well hopefully the season will turn out better than today!

Don't worry we have four on the schedule, depends on Cecil if we'll make five, but I would rather go to OK if you know what I mean!!

I'll ride if you buy.. :biggrin:

Still waiting for Ronnie to show us a pic of his head polishing skills.. :eek:

400px-Nitrous.jpg

This kit looks very similar to one used on another car, but the bottle is a little smaller. :wink:

I'll ride if you buy.. :biggrin:

Still waiting for Ronnie to show us a pic of his head polishing skills.. :eek:

These pics don't do them justice, they are going to Kip's now to get a valve job and milled. Btw Jason, I thought you let the guy you sold the car too have that nitrous system with it!!!:confused: :p

Attachments

• polishing 003.jpg
    polishing 003.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 241
  • polishing 004.jpg
    polishing 004.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 266
I would love to run this class but I have fiberglass doors:( I will be there anyway running some class with another driver. I have to have my left elbow operated on 4-30-09. Dave England will be driving the beast for me. See you there.:cool:

I would love to run this class but I have fiberglass doors:( I will be there anyway running some class with another driver. I have to have my left elbow operated on 4-30-09. Dave England will be driving the beast for me. See you there.:cool:

Should bolt up a set of rusted out doors and rattle can them orange just for the race. ;) :cool:

I wish I could, rusty doors on my car. You know better Glen. I tried to find doors and they are to much for me to bolt on for a couple races.
I want to loose weight not gain anyway. I hope the weather is nice.