12) Chris Campbell
13) Sean Hayes
14) Mike Hayes
15) Adam Calcote
16) Randy Alexander
17) Phil M
18) Your Name Here

Any more or less speak up time to get goin lil over 6 weeks let fun begin.:D

We gotta lot of work to do if 15/16 are going to be there!! Right Randy??!?! :eek: :eek: ;)

You need to quit hanging out at the track and get busy;)

LOL. Nice meeting you up here:biggrin: It's in the works. Machine work should be or is getting close to being done. I got everything else to slap it back together. Hope to be out by the middle of April:D

:eek:

Kevin, I knew ronnie liked polishing head, please tell me you aren't following his footsteps...:tongue:

Get your head out of the gutter mang!

oh man there,s a can worms opened now ha ha ADAM I THOUGHT YOU WOULD START WITH THE JOKES DUDE I NEED A GOOD LAUGH

oh man there,s a can worms opened now ha ha

There's still a few of us out there:D I'm hoping to get at least one more year out of my stuff. Thinking about piecing something new together over the summer if I have extra funds.

It's gonna be a long season, better get that backup started now!! :biggrin:

Speaking of which, I gotta make a phone call, talk to you guys this afternoon!! :eek:

It's gonna be a long season, better get that backup started now!! :biggrin:

Speaking of which, I gotta make a phone call, talk to you guys this afternoon!! :eek:

Check out my signature....especially the last line:tongue: :eek: :cool:

I guarantee that someone from the north will win the points this year.. No competition :biggrin:
no competition last year from your northern big dog.:biggrin:
Geographic location does not mean he is from the north!!! He has made it clear that he is with the south.:eek: :eek: :p

I got an expensive present today from Kip and DDay. Thanks alot to both of you!!!!:D I am sure it will help.

no competition last year from your northern big dog.:biggrin:
Geographic location does not mean he is from the north!!! He has made it clear that he is with the south.:eek: :eek: :p

I got an expensive present today from Kip and DDay. Thanks alot to both of you!!!!:D I am sure it will help.

Let us know what it does on the dyno;)

What?!?! Are you counting the South's new guys out already?:eek: :D
Nope, just don't see anyone making the trek up there to compete in all the races. I'm sure they will do well in the races they attend.

no competition last year from your northern big dog.:biggrin: Geographic location does not mean he is from the north!!! He has made it clear that he is with the south.:eek: :eek: :p .
Huh?

400px-Nitrous.jpg

:biggrin:

Nope, just don't see anyone making the trek up there to compete in all the races. I'm sure they will do well in the races they attend.

Well Dang, I was counting on you riding up there with me?!?!? Well hopefully the season will turn out better than today!

Don't worry we have four on the schedule, depends on Cecil if we'll make five, but I would rather go to OK if you know what I mean!!