2007 West Coast National Parking

until...........

I bring my 1937 chevy ......with buick hubcaps!

krom..... be honest, you'll be on the fence watching when Len makes a run!, along with all the rest of us.

Nick? whats he got to do with parking? he still hasn't told me where were all gonna meet for dinner on friday eve. so I can park my butt !!!!!:eek:

I bring my 1937 chevy ......with buick hubcaps!

krom..... be honest, you'll be on the fence watching when Len makes a run!, along with all the rest of us.

Nick? whats he got to do with parking? he still hasn't told me where were all gonna meet for dinner on friday eve. so I can park my butt !!!!!:eek:

Lol im sure nick is very busy

Lol im sure nick is very busy

im wont be going to dinner i will be eating at the track with my dad and brother but how about

Outback StreakHouse
Surprise
(623) 544-4687
14225 W. Grand Ave., Surprise AZ 85374

krom..... be honest, you'll be on the fence watching when Len makes a run!,

:eek:
thats only if he's done wiping my car down, getting me a drink and all the other pitbitch duties he does when i roll into town! ;)

He won't have time to wipe your car down, he will be too busy wiping mine down. Getting drinks and snacks for me, and performing all the other duties (as you call them) a proper pit bitch does. Besides I am your bitch anyway, or have things changed?

He won't have time to wipe your car down, he will be too busy wiping mine down. Getting drinks and snacks for me, and performing all the other duties (as you call them) a proper pit bitch does. Besides I am your bitch anyway, or have things changed?
i got her for you! kinda like a pitbitch for my main pitbitch!

Sounds like Jerry Springer material....:tongue:

Scott Wile

I first met Len when he was racing Honda's. He used wander over to the GN's with his hat on backwards wearing a VTEC Rules turtleneck. He has come along way from those days in 2001 but you can still see him get misty when a Civic with a big exhaust screams its way to a 13.9.:biggrin:

Gentlemen.......

please act like responsible adults !
other wise , no candy.
and I have it on good word, that Krom is indentured to Nick, and will be serving as Nicks "pitbitch" but he can be rented for a reasonable fee.

and Len, where'd you put the mobile home? in your shop's lot ?
so you can have conjugal visits??

Brent,
That really sucks. What happened?
Jeff

That's the thing I don't know, even the machinist is scratching his head at this one, and Lou has never heard this sound either same with my Dad. I fired it up last night and it sounds great as well as responsive but still the same damn valve train noise I had before. I now have a new cam, new hyd lifters, new crower pushrods and a T&D rocker shaft assembly. It's coming from the middle of the motor. I'm pulling the motor and taking the whole assembled engine over to the machinist Mon. He has a visual scope he will run down into the intake and inside the motor looking for any unusual wear. We all think it maybe in the valves. Once everything is said and done it's gonna scream just not this weekend. :frown:

Bummer !!!!!!

was really looking forward to seeing you make a 9 sec pass,
wanna just go and watch?
gonna miss ya!

wrist pin maybe..

No..It's more like a combination of loud lifters w/ a squeak. The squeak kinda goes away when bringing up the rpm from an idle. :confused: The first time I started the car was last week and it had this noise. All I changed last week before the initial start was the new M&A Alum heads, and the cam from my old set up just reground. I also used the same hyd lifters I had with the Iron heads. After changing the factory M&A rockers with light weight stud Isky rockers, and the noise still subsided I thought it would be a good Idea to just change the twice ground cam, the old Iron used Hyd Lifters, and the M&A Rocker assembly do to it's poor geometry, and new Pushrods to work with the new T&D Rocker set-up.

i hope it's a east fix for ya, but it sounds more like something a little deeper.. hopefully all the clearences are in line and it's not a sloppy piston / wrist pin.. one of my old motors (built by southern preformance GN in GA) about 7 years ago had a noise that sounded like it yours and we focused on the valve train.. it did the same thing when reved up.. it was piston slap..
sorry that you did all the thrashing to get to the event and you can't go.. better safe then sorry ..

check pushrod lenght and lifters they could be too short creating clearance problems and that is the noise you are hearing.