2007 West Coast National Parking

Krom and Dan will be between Jan and I so we can keep them under control!:biggrin:

You know there is no way to control Krom, he is completely helpless, friggen Canadians anyway.

I just hope he gets on the trailer ok after he gets tired of seeing my tail lights all day and night. :cool:

so nick it will be you in that row then krom and dan then jan correct if so i will add that. also who will be from the RV down to me.

You know there is no way to control Krom, he is completely helpless, friggen Canadians anyway.

I just hope he gets on the trailer ok after he gets tired of seeing my tail lights all day and night. :cool:

Hard to win races when you are up against the person who tunes your car.:eek:

I parked right next to Nick on the side closest to the lanes last year...is that open?...I'll be there Sat morning...

Where I'm parked don't matter to me. As long as it's not in the dirt. I hate dirt.

I parked right next to Nick on the side closest to the lanes last year...is that open?...I'll be there Sat morning...

That is now in the staging lanes. Will have some spots for those arriving Sat. AM, including you.:cool:

Any others from the East side planning to join us that need a spot for Saturday?

That is now in the staging lanes. Will have some spots for those arriving Sat. AM, including you.:cool:

Any others from the East side planning to join us that need a spot for Saturday?

nick can you post who is from you down to jason and from the rv down to me. i will add them tonight. also looks like eric is going to come threw on a chip for me its getting overnighted so i will have it sat by 130 :) he says its the chip it has to much timing at part throttle.

Donnie

I saved the starting line for you!
you can park there, and run anytime lol
right behind where we are scheduled to park is great, ez access to stands to watch, and near Buick stuff, and ...................... near ME!!!!!!
cause I have candy!
you comming friday??

I plan on making it Friday. Around noon or so. Chad's bringing the WE4 also.

when nov. 23,24,25 racing is on the 24 and 25th. its at speedworld suprise arizona. its pretty much phoenix

i would like to be parked the same as last year with d.ick kereny on one side and a spot saved for paul on the other side as he will be coming in sat. morning. does faster car get parking choice? :smile:

I would think in your case it makes a difference

being you run kinda fast....
not sure where you parked last yr, but Brent has appointed himself parking lot manager, so Boosted 231 , you have room for "DA FASTGUY" ??

being you run kinda fast....
not sure where you parked last yr, but Brent has appointed himself parking lot manager, so Boosted 231 , you have room for "DA FASTGUY" ??

LOL. There is always room. Nick hasnt goten back to me yet so i dont want to put anymore names down. dont want them in the wrong places. anyways underboost your still right next to me since nordy isnt coming this year. if nick get back with me i will make a new map. till then...