2007 West Coast National Parking

Park in my back yard.
94158.jpg

What is my white car doing out of the garage? :eek:

Beautiful hotair car, Brent. My favorite, or at least one of my favorite paint schemes.

I wanna park..............

behind where you have marked, toward the starting line,
in that row directly behind you. we were parked right near there last yr.
we'll be there fri around 1 or so, were supposed to come in from the north correct? ( Jomack, or Jomax, or something like that)

yes jomax road. lee i will email you the picture so you can mark it and i will post it up.

Phoenix TurboBuick Fleet Sales Dept, Krom?

ok guys this is what i have so far. i can change the spots around if need be but this is what i have so far. everyone please pm me or whatever so i can put you down.

WCN.jpg

sorry guys the last post is wrong. those spots are taken. i will post up the new chart when i get home.

brent

here is the updated one. nick still has to get back to me. i know the phoenix crew wants their row but im not sure who goes where. im working with nick on this. so bare with me till i get it right.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 95
That's the way it usually works!

If you read my post, that is NOT the way it works for this event!:)

Guys that were here last year will be able to retain their parking spot from last year. Just makes it easier to organize.

Actually Brent has the layout rather accurate. The area where Lee and some of the Cali guys are now shown, is about where they were last year. The area across from them, next to the grandstands, is also available, so all the Buick will be close.

Krom and Dan will be between Jan and I so we can keep them under control!:biggrin:

any one who doesn't like the parking......

see me, I'll have candy!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks for fixing the positions brent,
us retards wanted to be near each other in case Krom got loose !!!!!
heck I'm already packing, and putting stuff together, ( so I'll leave all of it behind!)

is it time to go yet?

I could care less where I'm pitted as long as I get to race and don't blow anything up while doing it.......

Krom and Dan will be between Jan and I so we can keep them under control!:biggrin:

Nick, you know there is no controlling us!
Tell you what, I'll park my GN with the taillights facing you. That way you can get use to seeing them! ;)