2007 West Coast National Parking

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
Guys i made this chart to try and help with parking. I know some of use would like to have the same spots as last year thus the reason i created this. i marked where i would like to park. we should be able to park in the green areas i could be wrong. Nick should be able to clear this up. anyways i have marked in red where i would like to park. i will probley have 3 trucks and 3 trailers thus the need for so much space. If this is a problem i will remove my post i dont want to start any trouble.

Brent
Just A Slow HOTAIR

WCN1.jpg

also a picture of the one of the rides that will be in my spot.

DSC04195.jpg

Very nice. Will we be able to use that spy satellite to keep track of our cars?

You should zoom it out a bit so that we can get a perspective of where that is in relation to the track. I've never been there.

You should zoom it out a bit so that we can get a perspective of where that is in relation to the track. I've never been there.

you can see the strip in the bottom left corner the lanes are on the top of the picture. i will post a pic

it does look like some of the parking is blocking the lanes but its all good.

lets not get off topic now. if anyone wants to save a spot pm me or whatever and i can put it down. and post it up.

Guys i made this chart to try and help with parking. I know some of use would like to have the same spots as last year thus the reason i created this. i marked where i would like to park. we should be able to park in the green areas i could be wrong. Nick should be able to clear this up. anyways i have marked in red where i would like to park. i will probley have 3 trucks and 3 trailers thus the need for so much space. .....
Brent

Brent, our Buick Event set up will be similar to last year.

For those that were here in 2006, and arrive for parking on Friday, the same parking/pit spots should be available. We will reserve spots in this same large pit area for some early arrivals on Saturday, and try to keep an overflow area for Buicks close to our "base camp".:smile:

....... if anyone wants to save a spot pm me or whatever and i can put it down. and post it up.

Good idea, on Friday we have free reign to pick our spots and spread out to the ajoining areas, On Saturday AM when other racers arrive, it will be difficult to hold spaces for Buicks unless they are in line at the gate.

Since you will be inside Sat. AM before the gates open, this will be your job Brent, so make sure your cel phone is charged!:biggrin: