2004R with Extreme Automatic Electric Trans Brake

toolguy874.1

I am looking to build a 2004r to put in my GN.
I currently have a th350 with a coan electronic brake.
I have purchased all the billet parts and about to buy electric brake from EA.
I do not have a core. I am wondering if I need to buy a brf trans or any BOP 2004r will be ok.
Think if I'm using EA trans brake valve body why do I need brf trans. Maybe just brf govenor?

No you dont need a brf but you do need to get whatever setupfor proper shift points. Give lonnie a call

Lonnies electric brake requires machining of the valve body....best to get a valve body from him with the brake as he can machine it and send it to you.
Bryan

Lonnies electric brake requires machining of the valve body....best to get a valve body from him with the brake as he can machine it and send it to you.
Bryan

X2 My buddy bought the kit and tried to have it work in his valve body. Major PITA. I think that was common so Lonnie sells it turn key now. Just get it complete from Lonnie.

X2 My buddy bought the kit and tried to have it work in his valve body. Major PITA. I think that was common so Lonnie sells it turn key now. Just get it complete from Lonnie.
That is my plan. What I am wondering is what I need for a core transmission to make it all work. Do I need brf? Do I need brf valve body core to purchase loonies electric brake.
I will just call him again. Thanks for input.

There are some that have completely duplicated a BRF with exception to 1 valve or spec I believe.. I'm sure EA has done this as I have his... believe something with part throttle shift is different.