2004R Pressure Release Transbrake

Tried the link again. Shows loading then the swirly and about 2 minutes it finished loading. You will then see a catalog in PDF. Can down load or view from there.

works for me, depending on your connection its either fast or slow loading. here it only took about 10 sec.

Bump..... Bump

Looking for more feedback.....

Seems like the appropriate thread to do this.......

Any people used these yet at the track?

How do you like it?

Seems like an awesome product.....

Has production caught up with demand yet?

i will have more info for you at the end of november. i will be testing it nov. 8th and also at the WCN

I just got a Stage III tranny with the new electric brake. I will be at BG and may hit it on the last day there as I still have stock axles and driveshaft. :biggrin:
If I hit it I will post an update.

Bryan

just got mine in and wow what a diffrence this unit kicks ass thanks again Lonnie

Brake is awsome, used it at the WCN this year. Im not running a pro tree or bracket racing but this brake works great for what i use it for. Like i posted before, it sets up fast and release supper fast. Have had about 20 T-brake launches so far on it. Im even using this on a column shift car and it works great. Took me about 5 times to get the hang of it.

As of right now, the only down side is having to either wire the T-brake into the reverse lights or hold the button down while in reverse. as of right now i haven't wired it in so i still use the button.

What else would you like to know. If you want a T-brake this is the way to go. Got my best 60 this year of a 1.52, need to figure out my suspension so i can get in the 1.4*

Got one of these on a car I helped put together. The driver was new to drag racing this year but was able to pull some .1xx reaction times on a pro tree during competition with it this summer. I think that pretty much sums up how it works (pretty damn good) imo.