2-Step or Trans brake?

For a person who only visits the track 2 times a year is it worth having both a 2 step/ and transbrake ... Is a 2 step/brake combo street friendly??? And can you reach low low tens or 9's off the footbrake???

Yes you can run 9's with just a footbrake. They are street friendly because you only use them at the track.

I guess the best way to explain it is like this. It's entirely possible to run 9.90, for example, with just a footbrake. But with a trans brake it'll go 9.70's with a better launch. It just depends on what your looking to do with your car.

i love my trans brk and tr6 2step. even if i only make it to the track once a year,its worth it to me.their is alot going on when staging.
i thought it was going to be alot harsher on my car then it actually is.
i originally had a column shift(limited).i switched over to a factory floor shift put a leaf switch on the shifter with the special detent.also a couple switches in the ashtray to enable the two .so i dont have a brain fart on the street and put in 1st and lock it up.and its bad ass.
was able to go from 1.89 best to 1.69 with no suspention mods.like i said its makes staging and launching easier and consistant.

Is there a way to make the trans brake have the creep function if it's the kind that you just put the shifter in low. No buttons