1st TurboBuick.com T-Shirt Design, What Do You Think?

i totally love the 1st turbobuick.com nationals shirt that i have (thanks otto) and i knew there were numerous other designs that the designer made that i really liked too.

how about somebody pulling up that old thread and posting some pics of those other designs and maybe tweaking those, or the guy that originally designed those was a member and i'm sure he could whip up some more designs.

i also prefer black with a bunch of colors like the original nats shirt last year

there was a whole bunch of pics but they are all gone now in the contest thread

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/national-racing-events-info/306068-t-shirt-design-contest.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/national-racing-events-info/311880-tshirts-complete.html

sorry for stealing your pic ;)
natsshirt.jpg

Not to rain on anyone's parade here, but didn't GM recently send out a bunch of letters to vendors here and on other sites threatening legal action if any of their trademark logos/emblems/images were used without permission and royalties being paid?

This could be one of those things they set their sights upon with a vengence.

I'm jus' sayin'..........

I think they should be black and say:

"TurboBuick.com"

Then in large text below"

"NOTACARLO"

Yup! Now that's what i'm Talkin Bout that is more the type of shirt i would envision for this site.
It just looks more professionally done, should be toned down a bit,not so much going on in the design,because it is for a site vs an event like the nationals,but something along those lines would represent the site well.
But the more elaborate the design the more expensive it gets.
I wish i was still running the stores,i would love to have put together some shirts for this.I also could have done coffee mugs, covered cups,keychains,
sweatshirts,hoodies,jackets etc. Those are some other things,that a t-shirt/gift place could put together for you if you choose in the future.
Now with the computers it's a lot easier to do.

Not to rain on anyone's parade here, but didn't GM recently send out a bunch of letters to vendors here and on other sites threatening legal action if any of their trademark logos/emblems/images were used without permission and royalties being paid?

GM BLOWS!!!

Especially when it comes to that kind of crap. They never in their wildest dreams thought that 20 years after, they could still make $$$ on something. They are not engineered to think that way. The fact that these cars are still of value and their following is as such, they need to stick their noses in and screw it up for the rest of us.

Piss on em'
:biggrin:

Yeah, I am addressing that concern!

What about making a simple Black and White T-Shirt. Say something that looks like the cover of the book that came with the GNX, which is basically the grill of a GN.

That could be on the back and the front can just say "TurboBuick.Com"

Just a thought.

Does it come in Kevlar???? Like the cops wear???? :tongue:

If not I'd like one in BLACK XL. I do agree with Charlie, it could use some "color" in it, but nice idea. Count me in for one.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I think they should be black and say:

"TurboBuick.com"

Then in large text below"

"NOTABUICKOWNER!"

Fixed it for you Dan.:biggrin::eek:

Does it come in Kevlar???? Like the cops wear???? :tongue:

If not I'd like one in BLACK XL. I do agree with Charlie, it could use some "color" in it, but nice idea. Count me in for one.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Kevlar would be great but a little heavy Bruce.:biggrin: Not to mention hot in this kind of weather.:frown: I'll most likely buy one from you Shane but a little more color would be nice for those that aren't color blind.:biggrin:

Yes, I agree with Charlie....more color needed, especially with the Turbo 6 emblem....if you want to piss off the other guys, put in the colorful Grand National emblem...

Yeah, I guess Kevlar would be a little too hot for me, plus I'm too ugly to shoot at.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I'll need an XXXL in whatever the final product happens to be.
Let me know who, what, when, and where to send the $$$

Erik