1999 B4C Camaro

SMS

I thought I would revise this thread as the car has had a few more things done to it.

Hard top, NBM color, 91K miles Auto, power windows, seats, 3.23 posi, traction control. Car is in excellent shape and drives tight with no squeaks or rattles. There are a few paint chips on the hood and a scratch here and there but nothing major. Cold A/C. Gets 25 MPG highway, I would drive this car to California from Michigan and back with absolutely no reservations whatsoever.

Mods are as follows: Yank SS3600 converter, Pacesetter LT coated headers,MSD wires, Hooker catback, TSP 'Y'-pipe (no cats) SLP lid, Transgo HD2 shift kit and Derale cooler. Engine has never been opened to my knowledge. A.I.R. and EGR have been removed, but I still have the parts. Car was tuned at Baker Engineering in Spring Lake, Mi.

Even though the car has been slightly modded, it has not been abused since I have owned it. All fluids and filters and plugs have been changed recently as well. $7000 OBO Trade for T-Type + $$ or 68-72 Chevelle or Nova, running or roller.

here is a link to more pictures: Camaro pictures by SMS454 - Photobucket

here is a link to the ad on LS1tech : 1999 B4C $7000 Lightly Modded - LS1TECH

Car is also on Ebay, ends this Sunday.

047.jpg

Yeah for sure. For being as rare as they are, B4C cars don't seem too hard to find. I've been trying to sell this one off and on since last winter.