1987 Turbo-T for sale

I have my 70 chevelle in my avitar that I'm pondering to trade if your looking for something like that. I moved to Georgia and more than an hour from any track. Might get back into a street car since i'm stuck driving a 4cyl sebring everyday. Let me know.

Send me a detailed list of the good and bad as well as recent pics from all around and inside the your car....don't forget the engine bay. Is your car street "legal"...in other words, can ity be tagged?

I just took the paint on this car to the next level by having it lightly wet sanded and polished for the 2009 car show/cruise season. I must say it looks too good to believe it's 22 year old GM paint...the guy really did a nice job! Since I've owned the car I wanted to have this done but was leary about having just anyone do it. Well I found the right guy and am very pleased with the outcome:biggrin:

Still for sale...getting tired of all the test pilots and tire kickers. If your not a serious buyer please don't waste my time.

Here are a few pics of the trunk lid, lower door area where most tend to rust and the driver's seat.

Attachments

• Pics of Regal 004.jpg
    Pics of Regal 004.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 503
  • Pics of Regal 005.jpg
    Pics of Regal 005.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 500
  • Pics of Regal 006.jpg
    Pics of Regal 006.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 503
  • Pics of Regal 008.jpg
    Pics of Regal 008.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 499
  • Pics of Regal 010.jpg
    Pics of Regal 010.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 502
A few more.

Attachments

• Pics of Regal 001.jpg
    Pics of Regal 001.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 501
  • Pics of Regal 002.jpg
    Pics of Regal 002.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 499
  • Pics of Regal 003.jpg
    Pics of Regal 003.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 501
Very nice. I am in the market but yours is to far out of my price range. Good luck with your sale.

What? No speakaz in the trunk? :biggrin:

I did have nine 20" subs in there but took them out for the pic. I also had 4 batteries, 2 hydraulic pumps and 3 boss hydro quad fuel injectors in there but they cluttered up the pic so I removed them as well.

I can't believe someone hasn't grabbed this car up. Very nice and the best color a T came in. Good luck with your sale. It looks mint,mint!

I can't believe someone hasn't grabbed this car up. Very nice and the best color a T came in. Good luck with your sale. It looks mint,mint!

Thanks, it is a very nice car! I'm sure the economy has a lot to do with selling it right now. I'm not in any hurry to unload it, so I'm not real flexible with the price.

Here is an idea of how nice the original paint is. Look closely and you can make out most of the detail of the shadow from the building and tower behind the car.

Attachments

• Turbo-T roof.jpg
    Turbo-T roof.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 749
Joe, for sure this is awesome paint. The only reason this car isn't parked in my driveway is my Daughter's Decision, not mine. Sorry but I can't buy it right now because of other financial commitments. Gene

Joe, for sure this is awesome paint. The only reason this car isn't parked in my driveway is my Daughter's Decision, not mine. Sorry but I can't buy it right now because of other financial commitments. Gene

Too bad for her. I understand financial commitments, no biggie. Like I told you on the phone, I truely like this car and if it never sells I won't fret a bit.

Yes and no. Needs a new compressor and has an A/C delete pulley in there right now; all of the rest of the parts are there. I had just spent a fortune on R12 getting it filled up and it siezed on me. I was SO pissed I pulled it off and put the delete pulley on. If I go back to A/C I'll convert it to R134 and call it good.