1987 Turbo-T for sale

Nice car, really only 200 lt blue 87 t's made? I just got this one 2 weeks ago its is just like yours but mine has manual windows no cruise cont. and no pwr seat good luck with the sale if anyone is interested in mine shoot me some offers.

Dude, don't hijack my thread trying to sell your car...that's not cool.

sorry man, wasnt trying to hijack your ad just a bad choice of words in the wrong spot. your car is real nice and hope you get every penny for it! sorry again

sorry man, wasnt trying to hijack your ad just a bad choice of words in the wrong spot. your car is real nice and hope you get every penny for it! sorry again

Thanks for accepting my post as a man and not blowing a head gasket over it.

According to the Grand Panda there were ~200 or so of the light blue T's made in 1987...no telling how many are left in the condition of mine and yours.

With winter setting in, and the economy the way it is, it might be difficult to sell any collector car for what its worth without giving it away. I have a boat load of $$$ tied up in my car. At $16k I don't even come close to recovering what I have invested in it...but that's the way it is most of the time with cars.

Joe, who is the Grand Panda? I have a light blue 87 as does one of my buddies so would like to know where we could find a color count.
Thanks, Kip

Joe, who is the Grand Panda? I have a light blue 87 as does one of my buddies so would like to know where we could find a color count.
Thanks, Kip

I myself cannot reveal the true identity of the Grand Panda until someone else figures it out or makes a guess...then and only then will I confirm or deny that guess.

I myself cannot reveal the true identity of the Grand Panda until someone else figures it out or makes a guess...then and only then will I confirm or deny that guess.

I would guess Kirban......ok do I win the car?:biggrin:

A few weeks ago I pulled the motor to inspect the internals and install a set of the RJC steel headgaskets and new bearings. The cam lobes and internals checked perfect. I put on all new gaskets/rear main seal and buttoned it back up. Motor is solid, fresh, and ready to go!

The tranny is also 0 miles fresh with all the good parts and trick mods.

Additional pics

Here is the new shifter that was just installed. I still have the OE shifter and top plate.

Attachments

• Pics of TR 003.jpg
    Pics of TR 003.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 5,044
  • Pics of TR 004.jpg
    Pics of TR 004.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 5,037
  • Pics of TR 005.jpg
    Pics of TR 005.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 5,026
Took the car out for a blast the other day in the cold air and at 18 psi it felt like 25 psi...:eek: It now has a 10 gauge feed wire from the alternator to the fuel pump itself. Through the 10 gauge hotwire kit into the OE harness the pump was seeing 9.5 volts or so...with the 10 gauge running all the way back it's a few tenths less than what the post of the alternator is reading!!

I still cannot believe this car hasn't sold yet...the economy is in the toilet..what else can you do?
Steve Chambers

I still cannot believe this car hasn't sold yet...the economy is in the toilet..what else can you do?
Steve Chambers

It's really not a big deal with me. I truely dig this car and if it sells it sells...if it doesn't, then no sweat. I refuse to give it away and I'm sure that has slowed the sale.

Interested In A Trade

358 csb with motown 220cc heads,all forged internals,nos ready,400turbo trans built by tci good for up to 900hp with a 3600 nitrous stall,ford 9inch rear has a detroit truetrack with 389gears and alot more car was built to run a pro charger all parts was bought for that reason, with close to 600miles on the build, hasn't even been to the track yet.all parts are new haven't gotten the procharger and intercooler yet.she's putting out about 480hp on all motor,and has a 50 shot that's ready to go.

Attachments

• 442D2348.jpg
    442D2348.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,209
358 csb with motown 220cc heads,all forged internals,nos ready,400turbo trans built by tci good for up to 900hp with a 3600 nitrous stall,ford 9inch rear has a detroit truetrack with 389gears and alot more car was built to run a pro charger all parts was bought for that reason, with close to 600miles on the build, hasn't even been to the track yet.all parts are new haven't gotten the procharger and intercooler yet.she's putting out about 480hp on all motor,and has a 50 shot that's ready to go.

What year is that car? Send me more pics of the interior/exterior? Please call me at 913-244-3829.