1987 pro-touring grand national, from the ground up

Anyone know of a good guide or walkthrough on tuning with a wideband and a powerlogger. I obviously have read the instructions but not much past how to use the devices themselves. I've looked on full throttles tech support and it seems to be more about specific questions.

And second, I have a vss error and I'm not sure if its from the trans or the speedo setup I have but does that play much of a part with the tuning? The scanmaster and powerlogger don't have a mph signal but my speedo and transmission do.

Anyone know of a good guide or walkthrough on tuning with a wideband and a powerlogger. I obviously have read the instructions but not much past how to use the devices themselves. I've looked on full throttles tech support and it seems to be more about specific questions.

And second, I have a vss error and I'm not sure if its from the trans or the speedo setup I have but does that play much of a part with the tuning? The scanmaster and powerlogger don't have a mph signal but my speedo and transmission do.

If you are running alky, go the the alky section of the forum, Julio has a really good write up for tuning. It is a sticky at the top of the page. You can also post your logs here and on the turbotweak forum to get feedback.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Love so many things about this car. 'The devil is in the details' and it was worth the wait I'll bet.
Are the door jam vents billet or modified factory plastic with a screen behind it?
They look great.

this car in no insulting way makes me sick it is gorgeous its depressing i drool over your suspension body and interior its amazing please post a step by step to do the i pad set up it is the most gorgeous thing ever i know you probably posted it in the past but can you again shoot me a suspension set up description i looks like this car will drive like its on a train track even around hair pins dam buddy.

this car in no insulting way makes me sick it is gorgeous its depressing i drool over your suspension body and interior its amazing please post a step by step to do the i pad set up it is the most gorgeous thing ever i know you probably posted it in the past but can you again shoot me a suspension set up description i looks like this car will drive like its on a train track even around hair pins dam buddy.

Longest sentence ever!

Any updated pics of the car??

Dunno how much driving you've done yet, but curious to hear impressions of a 6-speed auto with the turbo?

Dunno how much driving you've done yet, but curious to hear impressions of a 6-speed auto with the turbo?

A few hundred miles, basically knocking out the bugs from a build this big. Well first impressions are that its awesome. I love that I can tune the transmission itself, that alone makes it worth it. Also tons of low end power from the 1-3 gearing and drivability and mpg from the 6 speed. It makes the car feel and behave like a much more modern vehicle than it actually is.

Makes sense. We have a 13 ATS turbo with the 6 speed, it is way faster than 2 liters should be from all those gears!
Great build!

Thanks Dave for taking the time to let me see your car. It's an amazing piece of automotive art. The pics look good but seeing it as a hole is amazing. The best looking gn I've seen.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think the door handles and rear spoiler are amazing on this car! Great vision.
I was going to toy with the door handle idea.
How do you like them?
Are they the factory Aston Martin Vantage?
Found a used one on Ebay. Thought I might tinker.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/08-ASTON-MA...Parts_Accessories&hash=item4d0daa80c6&vxp=mtr

Love them, actually work better than the factory ones. They are factory right off a DB9 or vantage, they work with a cable so it takes some fab. If you want something really cool look at the new JAG XF type door handles.... Wish that car was out when I started this, coolest door handles on earth.

The spoiler is actually being reworked to be a bit wider and match the dip on the rear bumper for the plate to make it look more factory/uniform. All the bugs are worked out now except one tweeter is having issues and the ipad isn't charging right (new ipad needs a 10w charger, we used a 5w). Those two are being fixed early this coming week and the car goes back into body this week as well to fix the little spots we have noticed and for the final cut and buff then a final wax and she is done.... for now lol

I Have ask. Will you be displaying your car at the Super Run car shoH this weekend in Henderson? Would like to see it in person. bob