1987 Original Long Block Engine with 27,000 Miles!

which car? and you know what will be in one before bill wants to race do i get to pick my car:biggrin: i do get my multiple power add right thanks scott i knew you would let me:eek:

Don't Matter!

which car? and you know what will be in one before bill wants to race do i get to pick my car:biggrin: i do get my multiple power add right thanks scott i knew you would let me:eek:

I don't matter to me what car it is as I will be there just to have fun and Enjoy the day!! :cool:

Mr. Enjoyment!

Nope, the pink gauges will not be raced for! No, you do not get to pick which car! I do! And it will be the one my engine came out of ONLY! LOL

My car does really really really run great and very strong! I want to thank the both of you guys! Because without you guys, I would not be driving it this soon! Scott, your work stilll amazes me especially down to the final little details. Where you went over and beyond what I expected! I am truly a very happy customer and a friend.

As in the racing thing Mike and though I started it. I will have to cowardly back down, but with honor though. You just don't know how nervous I am of having to go through this again any time soon. I am not taking ANY chances for a long time to come. I bought this GN because they have always been my dream cars. Now that I finally have one and able to drive it! I will make this engine last me a very long time!

Nope, the pink gauges will not be raced for! No, you do not get to pick which car! I do! And it will be the one my engine came out of ONLY! LOL

My car does really really really run great and very strong! I want to thank the both of you guys! Because without you guys, I would not be driving it this soon! Scott, your work stilll amazes me especially down to the final little details. Where you went over and beyond what I expected! I am truly a very happy customer and a friend.

As in the racing thing Mike and though I started it. I will have to cowardly back down, but with honor though. You just don't know how nervous I am of having to go through this again any time soon. I am not taking ANY chances for a long time to come. I bought this GN because they have always been my dream cars. Now that I finally have one and able to drive it! I will make this engine last me a very long time!
Bill i'm glad your happy and enjoying your car! Now make plans to take off for Bowling Green (May 12-16th 2009). BG is a MUST SEE for new comers that havn't been there before!

We do need to get your car to the track for some more tuning and you should be all set.

Scot W.

Hey Scot!

I'll have to bring that dump pipe back over in the next day or two. It's about 4" too short. Probably would have fit had I not cut a good little bit off the end of my THDP so it would fit the Cat I had.

Hey Scot!

I'll have to bring that dump pipe back over in the next day or two. It's about 4" too short. Probably would have fit had I not cut a good little bit off the end of my THDP so it would fit the Cat I had.
No problem dave!