Original GN engine, trans, etc. for 1987 GN

Dead end?
ANY P.I. or skip tracer can find this "anonymous" person, and fairly cheaply. Most start with much less to go on than you have! An excuse is simply an excuse, nothing more.
You come on here knowing quite a few peeps will be foaming at the mouth to purchase your stuff. You give enough info so that someone here will perhaps do your legwork for free, or just feel sorry for you and P.M. you to make an offer. Then you say you won't post on here again. Then you see what kind of shitstorm you created, and try to take the moral high ground when peeps here are offended at your thinly veiled actions.
I believe this was a ruse to start a bidding war, and act like you were trying to be an innocent hero offering to help someone that doesn't actually care about the original combo.
I have been in business for 50 years, and often had manipulators try to pry out info that I would have freely given if they just been honest and asked.
You are probably pissed at Musk for trying to clean up Twitter.
TIMINATOR

Last edited:
Ok. First off, thanks to everyone that replied to my message. Now to get down to the business at hand. I spent the time trying to locate the current owner of the car simply to see if there was any interest on their part in reuniting their vehicle with the original powertrain. I didn't join this site or post this message just to try to sell what I have. I thought that people dedicated to this type of car would have a better network of contacts than I do. As for where I posted this message on this site, I looked over the categories for posting and thought that this one would provide a better chance for being noticed by someone that may own the car or knew the owner. If by chance I was able to contact someone that had a connection to the car, and they were at all interested, I would negotiate with them on the purchase price. I do not need to sell but if I did decide to sell, it would be very easy for me to sell what I have locally (Florida). So, if someone does know about the car or owner and wants to make that contact, that would be great. I don't intend to post on this site again and will continue to search for info elsewhere.
Thanks again to everyone for their input.
Hey man I own that Grand National now I’m here in Maryville in Illinois

Did you read the rules of the forum?
Can you read?
You obviously didnt read the the responses because you keep at it.
Asking the same questions in the wrong section
To an audience of a couple of people at this point.

Ok. First off, thanks to everyone that replied to my message. Now to get down to the business at hand. I spent the time trying to locate the current owner of the car simply to see if there was any interest on their part in reuniting their vehicle with the original powertrain. I didn't join this site or post this message just to try to sell what I have. I thought that people dedicated to this type of car would have a better network of contacts than I do. As for where I posted this message on this site, I looked over the categories for posting and thought that this one would provide a better chance for being noticed by someone that may own the car or knew the owner. If by chance I was able to contact someone that had a connection to the car, and they were at all interested, I would negotiate with them on the purchase price. I do not need to sell but if I did decide to sell, it would be very easy for me to sell what I have locally (Florida). So, if someone does know about the car or owner and wants to make that contact, that would be great. I don't intend to post on this site again and will continue to search for info elsewhere.
Thanks again to everyone for their input.
D126A44F-BFC0-49DD-B11F-CE642F85A1DC.jpeg

Take your conversation with the op to a PM.
The back and forth in this thread has come to an end.
If you need help getting to the PM function, ask.