1978 Turbo Regal Part Out

Aren't the 2b turbo cars pretty rare? I recall they didn't have to many built with that combo.

Off Rich's site.:biggrin:

Regal Sport Coupe: 30,507*
Note: The where 27,811* 4-barrel and 2,697* 2-barrel Turbo V6 Regals. Numbers do not add properly (off by 1 unit). This is how they are listed by the source*.

Just the point where it plugs into the distributor and the power plug ends. Don't cut the plug of the distributor though, i do the the other plug. The other one is what I need. Don't know what to offer so figure out what you want and we can haggle some.:)

I will get that for you!

Got the pics and will reply later. Still answering emails off the board tonight.

Off Rich's site.:biggrin:

Regal Sport Coupe: 30,507*
Note: The where 27,811* 4-barrel and 2,697* 2-barrel Turbo V6 Regals. Numbers do not add properly (off by 1 unit). This is how they are listed by the source*.

Got the pics and will reply later. Still answering emails off the board tonight.

Sounds good, just let me know when you get time.

Nice color scheme. Makes me long for my old Regal from 1978. :(

I wish I could have seen the car when it was brand new!

Nice color scheme. Makes me long for my old Regal from 1978. :(

Funny... mine had the same scheme, but it was brown with spray painted black top half, red stripe with tan vinyl top... damn it was ugly:biggrin:

before:(
19640108027234480417661.jpg

after:eek:
1000781n.jpg

I can't believe your going to part that car:eek: You should sell the car complete and let somebody esle fix it.

Hey flintbuick you should buy my rims off of me. They would look great on your car!!

I can't believe your going to part that car:eek: You should sell the car complete and let somebody esle fix it.

I will keep it together for you if you would like, just let me know when you would like to pick it up!

Does anyone know how to get the trunk popped if the button in the glove box is not working?

Does anyone know how to get the trunk popped if the button in the glove box is not working?

I use the key myself.:biggrin:

If you take the back seat out you can get to the trunk lock and pop it or drill out the lock. Be careful you don't damage the trunk though.

I use the key myself.:biggrin:

If you take the back seat out you can get to the trunk lock and pop it or drill out the lock. Be careful you don't damage the trunk though.

Haha I must be blind then because I cant find the key hole! I will just have to take the back seat out. Thanks for the help!

Haha I must be blind then because I cant find the key hole! I will just have to take the back seat out. Thanks for the help!

"cant find the hole" If only I had a nickle lmao:biggrin: Do you have the emblem on the trunk still? It is behind it.

The button doesn't work if the car is off. You have to turn to the key to at least accessory for it to work.

Anyone interested in the grill before it goes on ebay?

Also, I will sell the motor and transmission out of the car for $300 if anyone is interested.