1978 Turbo Regal Part Out

dmr22

I have been a long time lurker of the forum and finally decided to create a user name and join the forum!

I saved a 1978 Buick Regal from being scrapped recently and was considering restoring it but the money is just not available for me to do it the right way. Instead I am being forced to either sell or part out the car. It is in very decent shape for being 32 years old and has one original owner before me. The title is clean if anyone would be interested in restoring it.

If no one is interested in purchasing the car whole I would definitely be willing to part it out. If there are any parts you guys need let me know and I can get you a picture and a price for it. Also, the larger items (seats, motor, tranny, etc...) must be pick up only. Let me know what you guys need!!

PEVR and Turbo Control center would be great to have if you decide to part it out. If you don't know what they look like I can add a pic for you. Small items that can be mailed or I may be able to get a local up there to come by and pick them up from you.

Pictures would be great and I will pull them. Someone already has dibs on the PEVR though.

Here you go. The first pic is small but the second I hope gives you a better idea. It litterally has "turbo control" written on it and is mounted on the radiator shroud.

I'll be at work until after 9 tonight so if you need to get hold of me I'll be free then.

Attachments

• turbo control center.jpg
    turbo control center.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 373
  • turbo parts.jpg
    turbo parts.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 364
I will get that pulled for you! Do you need the wiring that goes with it? What is your offer for it?

Aren't the 2b turbo cars pretty rare? I recall they didn't have to many built with that combo.

PEVR and Turbo Control center would be great to have if you decide to part it out. If you don't know what they look like I can add a pic for you. Small items that can be mailed or I may be able to get a local up there to come by and pick them up from you.

you beat me to it charlie i need a pevr. next time i guess.

I will get that pulled for you! Do you need the wiring that goes with it? What is your offer for it?

Just the point where it plugs into the distributor and the power plug ends. Don't cut the plug of the distributor though, i do the the other plug. The other one is what I need. Don't know what to offer so figure out what you want and we can haggle some.:)

Damn:( Well send me a PM and let me know how much for it anyway... I might be able to use something off it.

I've got an extra base Jase. (LOL it rhimes LMAO) All you need then is the rest of the 4ME and it will bolt right on. Make me an honest offer for it.:biggrin:

Just the point where it plugs into the distributor and the power plug ends. Don't cut the plug of the distributor though, i do the the other plug. The other one is what I need. Don't know what to offer so figure out what you want and we can haggle some.:)

I will get that for you!

I've got an extra base Jase. (LOL it rhimes LMAO) All you need then is the rest of the 4ME and it will bolt right on. Make me an honest offer for it.:biggrin:

LOL:biggrin: Ok, well since he does have a 4bbl... we will see if we can make a deal first.

Let the fun begin! I have officially decided to not sell the car and part it out. Everything is free game on the car except for the suspension, frame, and body. Everything else is for sale! The motor will more than likely be pulled tomorrow if anyone is looking for a good deal on a 3.8 to build in their spare time. Let me know what you guys need and I can get pics to you!

Also, unfortunately but after looking today it appears the pevr valve has already been robbed off the car!

Here are a few pics of the exterior of the car. Trim, wheels, lights, bumpers, mirrors, glass, etc are all for sale.

Attachments

• 100_2989.jpg
    100_2989.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 434
  • 100_2997.jpg
    100_2997.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 306