15x10 5.0BS pics

cuda6pak

Finally got around to getting the rear wheels on (had to intall Mosers, 3.5" ARP studs, etc. These are 15x10 with 5.0BS and a 7/16" spacer, 275/60/15 ET Streets. NO frame mods, and NO fender rolling. Doesn't touch or rub around corners or under a hard launch. I also run airbags in the back.

IMG_1514.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

That looks fantastic, it seems like the perfect combination for the stock frame!

Looks nice! Do you think there's enough room to squeeze those new 295/55's in there?

man those tires look so much happier on a 10" wheel than an 8" wheel... Lookin' good!

Is the clearance very close on the inside? In other words, could you of got away with only a 1/4 inch spacer? Thanks.

I have an almost identical setup on my GN...15"x10"s and 275-60-15 tires. The only difference with yours "cuda6pack" is the rear spacing which is 4.5" instead of 5". The only mod on the car are rolled fender lips, but no frame notch and no air bags either. I am using a .25" thick spacer on the driver's side to make the spacing even on both sides, but I could run the car without them. There is no tire rubbing anywhere.
Here are a few pics below:

Claude. :cool:

DSC00043.jpg
DSC00044.jpg
DSC00185.jpg
DSC00183.jpg
DSC00186.jpg

I have 15x10's with 4.5" backspace and 275 60 15's no rubbing,no rolled lips,no spacers,and do not rub any where,but my body is centered perfect

Had these Vectors widened on the backside. 4.5" backspace, 9.5" wide. Wondering if I will be able to run 295's or if I'll have to stick with 275's.

vector1.jpg

Had these Vectors widened on the backside. 4.5" backspace, 9.5" wide. Wondering if I will be able to run 295's or if I'll have to stick with 275's.
That would be a good experiment. I'd give it a whirl. I'm running 9" wide with 4.5 backspacing and I'm debating the same thing. I'm thinking we may have to run a small spacer to keep from rubbing on the inside.

are you running the stock springs with the air bags back there?? and if not which springs are you using??? i'm bout to buy some new rims and am looking at going the 15x10 route with the 275-60 M/T's but was worried they were gonna rub with shorter spring.

I have stock springs,and I have had a few people tell me it looks like a hillbilly ride,I like the way it looks,but it kinda stretches the 275's it would look better with a wider tire

I think the 275's look best on a 15 x 9 inch wheel. Only problem is, a 9 inch width is hard to find. Some wheel manufacturers can modify a wheel for you for a slight cost (Centerline for instance).

I think the 275's look best on a 15 x 9 inch wheel. Only problem is, a 9 inch width is hard to find. Some wheel manufacturers can modify a wheel for you for a slight cost (Centerline for instance).

You have the same Centerlines as I have. I have the 15 x 10 with a 4.5 BS, but with the 28.5 x 10.5 Slicks I have to use a 1/4 Spacer. And still rub on the outside. I will have to Frame Knotch. Later on I may have to get a pair like your with a 5`` BS..
BTW, nice Wheels...:)

You have the same Centerlines as I have. I have the 15 x 10 with a 4.5 BS, but with the 28.5 x 10.5 Slicks I have to use a 1/4 Spacer. And still rub on the outside. I will have to Frame Knotch. Later on I may have to get a pair like your with a 5`` BS..
BTW, nice Wheels...:)
I believe you're referring to Claude's wheels. When I was wheel shopping, those were high on my list. They look very sharp. I ended up going with Weld Start RT wheels with black centers.
http://weldracing.com/street-performance/r-t-series/weld-star.html

I have an almost identical setup on my GN...15"x10"s and 275-60-15 tires. The only difference with yours "cuda6pack" is the rear spacing which is 4.5" instead of 5". The only mod on the car are rolled fender lips, but no frame notch and no air bags either. I am using a .25" thick spacer on the driver's side to make the spacing even on both sides, but I could run the car without them. There is no tire rubbing anywhere.
Here are a few pics below:

Claude. :cool:

View attachment 160025View attachment 160026View attachment 160027View attachment 160028View attachment 160029

Claude,
Those tires cant last long in your car!!! You could turn them in to bologna skins real quick like.

Hahahaha

Sorry. I have the same as cuda6pak. Gonna be knotching the frame soon. We will see after...

Again...........Nice Wheels...:)