15x10 5.0BS pics

I'm running the same 15x10 with 5.0BS and a 7/16" spacer no problems at all.
IMAG0486.jpg

never liked the look of a 275 tire on a 10" rim however to each their own. i like the way pic 1 of post 1 has the back of car looking "stuffed":D

never liked the look of a 275 tire on a 10" rim however to each their own. i like the way pic 1 of post 1 has the back of car looking "stuffed":D

I agree with the tucked look Fast4Ward. My car has cargo coils in the rear and I hate it!

are you running the stock springs with the air bags back there?? and if not which springs are you using??? i'm bout to buy some new rims and am looking at going the 15x10 route with the 275-60 M/T's but was worried they were gonna rub with shorter spring.

Yes those are the stock springs with dual air bags.

Claude,
Those tires cant last long in your car!!! You could turn them in to bologna skins real quick like.

Hahahaha
Yeah...those are just regular street tires . They're ok for everyday use. I'm not the kind of guy who drives the car very hard so they're ok, but I'm aware that I can "light 'em up" verrrry easily anytime I want! :D I use slicks at the track.

Claude. ;)

Yeah...those are just regular street tires . They're ok for everyday use. I'm not the kind of guy who drives the car very hard so they're ok, but I'm aware that I can "light 'em up" verrrry easily anytime I want! :D I use slicks at the track.

Claude. ;)

Im still suprised it even gets out of its own way with those on. You must de-tune it for street use??? If I pull out of a parking lot or turn in front of traffic and even throttle up a little, mine will break regular radials loose. Your car looses more horsepower thru the drive train then mine makes, so I cant imagine it doesnt spin those super easy.

Im still suprised it even gets out of its own way with those on. You must de-tune it for street use??? If I pull out of a parking lot or turn in front of traffic and even throttle up a little, mine will break regular radials loose. Your car looses more horsepower thru the drive train then mine makes, so I cant imagine it doesnt spin those super easy.
Donnie, it DOES spin easily...I turn the boost down for street driving, and like I said in my previous post, I don't drive it hard . :)

Claude.

You have a GN and you don't drive it hard? Hmmmm. I love breaking the drag radials loose at 50+ MPH. :)

Looks awesome! I just got my 275's on tonight and they barely touch...little spacer should do me just fine. :) Looking clean!

You have a GN and you don't drive it hard? Hmmmm. I love breaking the drag radials loose at 50+ MPH. :)
Let's not forget that I'm a 60 years old grand father and that I got to act accordingly and set an example for younger ones!...:D

Claude. ;)

P.S: But I do like to break the tires looses once in a while...:p

Let's not forget that I'm a 60 years old grand father and that I got to act accordingly and set an example for younger ones!...:D

Claude. ;)

P.S: But I do like to break the tires looses once in a while...:p

WOW, you need to meet my dad. His Max Wedge car has gone thru 17 sets of rear radials in the last 9 summers. Im not shittin you, 17 sets. He is 65 now, and I just got him some MT ET Streets last summer for Fathers day. He is so well known, that when ever he leaves a cruise or show, the crowd follows him to the street to see the "Smoke and Rubber Show". It was funny as hell as few summers ago. We were having a street fest in our little town and when he left, the local cop did the little twist of his finger at the red light leaving town. Dad blazed the tires for about 100 yards easy. Here come this new lady from the town counsil and started yelling at the cop because he didnt do anything about it. The cop turned to her and said, "Do you really want to press charges against the Fire Chief in your first year in office??? You will have a very short career if you do." She turned around and was outta there. It really was classic.

Cool officer! A local cop wanted to race me a few weeks ago with his highly modded 80's Stang. 14.5 to 1 compression, 460+ cubic inches, cage, slicks etc. Car runs nines from what I heard. I kindly declined his offer (didnt feel right racing a cop on the street anyways!). Well, yesterday I just learned that he grenaded his engine while doing some crazy burnouts earlier this week. Point is, ya bang on these cars long enough and eventually something will give. Claude, your doing the right thing in setting a good example for the kids, and your car will last longer too!

WOW, you need to meet my dad. His Max Wedge car has gone thru 17 sets of rear radials in the last 9 summers. Im not shittin you, 17 sets. He is 65 now, and I just got him some MT ET Streets last summer for Fathers day. He is so well known, that when ever he leaves a cruise or show, the crowd follows him to the street to see the "Smoke and Rubber Show". It was funny as hell as few summers ago. We were having a street fest in our little town and when he left, the local cop did the little twist of his finger at the red light leaving town. Dad blazed the tires for about 100 yards easy. Here come this new lady from the town counsil and started yelling at the cop because he didnt do anything about it. The cop turned to her and said, "Do you really want to press charges against the Fire Chief in your first year in office??? You will have a very short career if you do." She turned around and was outta there. It really was classic.

Hahaha excellent story. Fire chief does as he pleases in a small town!! :p