13.75 @ 103

Could be right how much boost were you leaving at, and race chip or street chip, race gas or pump gas, mine ran 13.0 with 16#s and race gas. Turn it up.

60ft- 2.25
1/8th- 8.99

I was running 16 PSI. Does this sound about right?

Buy some drag radials. Your 60' sucks. Looks correct for your lousy 60'. 13.0 with a good 60'

Could be right how much boost were you leaving at, and race chip or street chip, race gas or pump gas, mine ran 13.0 with 16#s and race gas. Turn it up.

I was leaving at 0-1 psi when running my best times. I have a street chip and had 4 gallons of 110 mixed in my tank of 94.

I was leaving at 0-1 psi when running my best times. I have a street chip and had 4 gallons of 110 mixed in my tank of 94.

DRs and with that type of octane, i would play with the boost (raise it till it starts knocking)...and hold on... you should try leaving off the line with more boost, try atleast 5 or 10 if you can...

DRs and with that type of octane, i would play with the boost (raise it till it starts knocking)...and hold on... you should try leaving off the line with more boost, try atleast 5 or 10 if you can...

I tried leaving at 10 psi once yesterday and it was terrible. :cool:

looking at your sig all you need is alky and some DR's and 13's will be a thing of the past.

those times sound pretty good considering your combo with a stock turbo i guess since you have no other turbo listed.

well look in my sig for my combo

At the nats this yr i managed to run a 12.73 @107 with a 2.08 60ft on street tires leaving with 5-6 inches of vac and still spinning my boost was set @ 15 psi for pump gas.

not to piss in anybody Cheerios but our 19k mile GN 99% stock GN went 13.47 103mph it's very first pass down the track. the ONLY thing done was a POS Kenne Bell chip & 5 gal. of cam 2.