12-21-2012 What do you think is going to happen??

GNTIM

I really know myself. I hear about the Mayans, the Book Of Revelations, Hopi Indians, potential solar flares, Nostradamas, magnetic pole reversal.....blah blah blah. What do you think could happen?

It will be a regular day. The Bible (or book of Revelation) does not state when the world will end, just pretty much how.

i predict that a whole bunch of doomsday prophets are going to look like idiots.

also, the History Channel will probably have a 24 hour "doomsday" marathon, so there's that.

I predict that nothing will happen...then there will be some new date given with a slew of reasons that it didnt happen.

Bryan

In the unlikely event that something happens I'll be heading to the epicenter of the end of the world as I'm flying to Cancun for a family vacation on the 21st of Dec.

Neal

Your all wrong!!! We'er gonna find out that Bigfoot is really an alien and he's gonna make Justin Beiber our new President!!! Then the world will really be over!!!

The Mayans are going to come back and punish us for not keeping their stone calendar up to date.

All those that have predicted the end of the world have so far been wrong, so who the heck thinks this is gonna work? No one that I know of. It's basically like Y2K again getting press and BS for those that have weak minds.;)

image-2808310847.jpg

The day after the stock market goes back up? an Bunker supplies prices plument...heh

(but, being an avide Astronomer,Where not as safe on this "Pale Blue Dot" as most would think...)

At any time a Astroid can strike or the Sun could let loose an roast us...Thats just how it is...

Good Luck the 21st!!! 8^)

what HelloBozos said. Most people rarely consider anything above their heads anymore. I hope it's just another day like the other doomsday predictions.

Well... I planned to have my friends over to party like it's 1999!!

It will be complete with a bonfire you can see from space in case anyone is watching. ;)

agree with this guy up here ...everytime the world is sopposly going to end just gives me and excuse to get wasssted!!

Our company Christmas party when they normally hand out our bonus is scheduled for 12-22-12.....damn, screwed by the man again!!