12-21-2012 What do you think is going to happen??

What do I think is going to happen 12-21-12? Probably the same thing as 12-12-12....it'll just be another day.

I get a laugh out of every time people make this predicament that the world will suddenly end on such and such day for whatever reason. Read the bible....it says "no one knows the time"....

I predicted Justin Beaver will come out of the closet and a guy by the name of Fred will blow up another engine on that date .I also predicted norbs will not have his car running on that date . :D My parents always told me I was somehow related to Nostradamus .

Well it already got the twinkie the snack cake that was supposed to last 10 million years

That's the same day Norbs dynos his latest creation...and if it doesn't put down 800 whp...the world will come to an end.

Well... I planned to have my friends over to party like it's 1999!!

It will be complete with a bonfire you can see from space in case anyone is watching. ;)
agree with this guy up here ...everytime the world is sopposly going to end just gives me and excuse to get wasssted!!

+122112... LOL

I predict I will be hung over from all the insane parties taking place on 12/20/2012.......

Mark will be wondering in he will have to ship parts after his 12/21 end of the world sale. :)

David

Did the Mayan's figure in the days for all the leap years ? If they didn't 12-21-12 happened a long time ago.o_O

Same $hit that happened on 12/20/2012 and the same $hit that will happen on 12/23/2012.
You just might be a little lighter in the wallet as another day another tax paid!. ROFLMAO

Did the Mayan's figure in the days for all the leap years ? If they didn't 12-21-12 happened a long time ago.o_O

The Mayans had no concept of a leap year, since they're calender was much more accurate than ours... they didn't need it. FWIW.. the Mayans didn't not specify 12/21/12, those who interpreted their calender, applied it to ours and came up with that date....

So I'd have to assume that the leap years were taken into consideration to come up with that date... provided the people deciphering the calender did that, and that they actually did an accurate job translating it to our calender in the first place... LOL.

In short, I'll be hung over... and probably buried under a stack of used prophylactics... ;)

Well since the 21st is a friday, i'll be going to work, that is what will happen. Then that night...well lets just say if the world does come to an end, then I wont be hung over the next day...now that is something to look forward too!

Pretty sure I'm just going to work as usual, come home late, eat dinner with the family and that's about it...