Schnitzel & Caviar

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Out cruising the perimeter of my kill zone yesterday and needless to say....there is blood in the water.

First victim was a white BMW i135.
I know....pffffft....
But this one had some snot.
He did a fly by on me so I figured he deserved a beat down. It definitely sounded modded.
I pretty much crushed him, and then he wanted a roll race, so I let him honk off and crushed him again.
We chatted at the next light and he said he had a Stage 2 kit and was making around 400HP.

I made my way down to the PCH and cruised it from Dana Point all the way to Bolsa Chica. Too much traffic going north, so aside from a few requested quick displays of force for a couple Mustangs, an EVO and a hopped up STi...no joy other then them pouring compliments upon me for having a mean GN.
Yes...yes....you are not worthy:notworthy:....run along and tell your friends....

Coming back South was a different story as I passed back through Newport Beach. At the intersection with Jamboree where the PCH is 4 lanes wide, I came upon the ultimate feast.
I nearly pee'd myself...
Not really...but I did get pretty exited.
Red Light
My in right lane
E63 AMG to my left
M3 to his left.
...and now the caviar...
Bentley Continental GT Speed to his left.
The M3 was getting everyone all fired up by revving his engine, so all I had to do was sit and act...innocent...
Green light and all 4 of us go hot.
My back end was dancing around as I tried to find my hook, and I was still pulling the other three and starting to walk away.
I finally hooked and all I could see were headlights back there.
AMG had given up already (I think I skerd him with all my uncivil wheel spinning), and the Bentley was actually neck and neck with the M3 but they still 5 or 6 lengths back when I let out.

We all slowed it back down, I moved to the left a couple lanes, the M3 comes along side on my right, and we're both giving each other a thumbs up as we cruise up to the next light and he shouts over.
Him: You just beat down an AMG, M3 and a Bentley in one shot!
Me: [I couldn't contain me glee] HAHAHAHAH!!!!

We come to a stop at the next light and the Bentley rolls up on my left.
It's tinted windows were up, but I could make out the silhouette of what appeared to be a very hawt sugar momma driving.:kiss:
She waved so I just waved back....blushing...:love:

I know me and the M3 guy still had a conversation about how bad ars my GN is blah blah blah, but I can't remember the details because I was in love with Miss Bentley and the angels were singing so loud I could hear nothing else.

Sugar Momma eventually turned left, the AMG disappeared somewhere, and the M3 stuck with me for a few miles.
He took another shot at me from a roll and got smoked again before he departed stage left, and I finished my cruise home, having had my fill on a some fancy Newport Beach dining.:chicken:

Had an encounter with a GTR last week too, but can't count it as a kill.
Spied him hot-rodding up ahead, so I started hunting him.
Got along side him at a light and waited for the green, assuming he knew what was next to him.

Light turned green and I was gone before he knew what had happened.
I let out at about 300 feet, and that's when he finally nailed it.
He did a fly by, but we never got lined up again.

One f turbolou's buddies saw it happen and called up Lou to let him know he'd just seen a GN smoke a GTR...but....I have to be fair.
The GTR didn't race when I did. :chicken:

In your opinion do you think you would have taking that gtr from the light if he knew you 2 were gonna race?

I never thought about moving to the left side until reading about all the action there. Sounds like my late teen, early 20 years when u could find 5-10 opportunities a night. Now i could probably make it to Cali before i found a willing competitor. This is no way to live.

Awesome cars to beat! That doesn't happen often. Should have bought a lottery ticket being so lucky to find those cars all sitting in a row. Like ducks on a pond lol.

Awesome story Meanchicken! You are lucky to get lined up with all those at the same light. Great kills! Peace

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You know, meanchicken... I think you're ruining it for the rest of us. :eek:
People read these stories and avoid ALL the Buicks. Most of us can't even buy a race!

Your target rich environment is one I can attest to having lived in San Diego County. However, you area is much hotter than mine ever was. happy hunting~!

I finally have the apportunity to build my long awaited gbody build. Sincerely your an inspiration in building a real mean daily street car

I just figured it out Chicken. The Buick is your foot in the door to new clients. Since you know what they drive, you have a good idea of their net worth in advance so you can focus your sales efforts on them.

I like it.......

I finally have the apportunity to build my long awaited gbody build. Sincerely your an inspiration in building a real mean daily street car

Go see Lou.

Bring your wallet.

Result will be a real mean daily street car.

Real.

Fucking.

Mean.

End transmission............

Last edited:
Yup!
Turbo Lou knows how to put together a stout and dependable, street monster.

Ask me how I know.:)

Great kills...

Now! Go back to Lake Forest and leave my hunting grounds alone...:rage:

Mike B.

Go see Lou.

Bring your wallet.

Result will be a real mean daily street car.

Real.

Fucking.

Mean.

End transmission............
Thank You guys for the great recommendation
I called Lou a couple years ago but it turns out he only works on 86-87 turbo buicks. Unfortunately i have an 84, but im currently trying to transform it into a (ly6) 6.0 turbo daily driver. If anyone can help, i need guidance towards getting top notch parts to build my rare end..to haul ass like Mr mean.chicken

Last edited: