12-13-12 Cause,Effect,Solutions? TDC moved

I have more vehicles than you can possibly fathom...and I sure wouldn't purchase a vehicle you've owned.

That's Fantastic,you own a yard of Junk that don't run... You can stay off my threads, you having nothing useful nor any USEFUL information to shear.

Problem Fixed!!! The Alky was wired loose an it would short out taking the Map Sensor with it....

(Green Wire Below)
IMG_3545.JPG

HelloBozos said:
Problem Fixed!!! The Alky was wired loose an it would short out taking the Map Sensor with it....

(Green Wire Below)

What are you using as a 5v source for your map sensor? Id rethink that rats nest or you will have continual issues

What are you using as a 5v source for your map sensor? Id rethink that rats nest or you will have continual issues
The factory wire from that foamed connector powers the Map , The Alky was tied in with it an the 3 wire connector on the other side had loose pins. The Loose pins Alky power source would short out taking the Map Sensor with-it back though the foamed connector...When the connector cooled just from 5v ran through it ,it connected again...lol..what a PITA..It's all re-wired/re-connected/re-pinned now,The Alky's getting 5v from separate isolate source on the foamed connector now...Runs smooth as Silk....(we had to kill the rat by yanking the nest out,it's helped us find the problem)

Heh,,,My car did Out Handle the Circuitry!!! ;^)

Scary that anyone would even concoct a nest of crap like that. Even a self respecting rat wouldn't do it....