109 engine

Well I just picked up a low millage 66,000 Kms complete running 109 engine aside from the block was wondering what else was the same as 87 gn on it it looks like the oil pan is the same iv read online and seems that the heads have the same casting number are they the same? I have seen alot of talk about cranks will the n/a crank be ok to build a mild street engine sorry for the questions this will be my 1st build like this just trying to figure out what is the same or will work on my gn from this engine i also have the complete engine wiring harness from fuse panned to every plug on engine also not sure if that will be any good to me

the crank may or may not be a 'turbo' crank. personally I don't think the extra fillets really matter. The rods should be the same without factory SPS bolts. If the heads are '8445' castings they're the same as well. I've heard the heads for TR's came with better exhaust valves but I have no way to verify that. If that pan has a baffle tray it should be the same as a TR.
For a low buck street engine you should be able to get away with a new set of pistons and a GN intake.