108 mpt

im faster

so yeah i get the worst gas milage ever like 18 miles per tank.. m fuel presser is right i have bue tops is thie right?

Buy a locking gas cap!

Man either U have a heavy foot or theres a fuel thief in your area. ;)

im faster said:
so yeah i get the worst gas milage ever like 18 miles per tank.. m fuel presser is right i have bue tops is thie right?
Isn't that about 1 mile per gallon or 1 gallon per mile, or something like that? Makes me feel better about MY mileage!

im faster said:
lol no gas theif... and yeah i have no clue
Do you smell raw fuel anywhere? I had a leak by the fuel filter on mine. Also, check for fuel in the oil.

Good Luck! Ed

How do you check your mileage?
Just visually looking at the gas gage for comparasion?

im faster said:
i fill up and zero the trip odometer
-------------------------------------
Something is seriously wrong. If you were to start with a full tank and run it almost empty, or use 20 gals and go only 108 miles, that about 5.4 mpg. I would think that if you had a leak towards the front of the car or under the hood, you would either smell or see indications of raw fuel, could you have a leak at the rear of the car, such as right after leaving the tank.

8 gallon fuel cell

Something is wrong, you should be able to get twice that.
Do you shut the car off at night, and when you're at work? :rolleyes:

my mileage

I drove from montreal to englishtown raceway new jersey this summer on a bit less then 1 tank of 94 not sure what kind of mileage that equals out to but sure it's alot better then what your describing. 42.5 lb injectors 43lbs fuel pressure and turbotweak alky street chip.