10 sec. or 124 mph alky/93 cars check in!!!

I plan on doing it on an unopened motor. Stock heads, cam intake. Won't be long. 6776RS, 4" inlet, PTE SS IC, 55's, 3" THDP, AC 19930, Razor's Alky, TT chip. Anyone wanna take bets?

Ill check in here. Went 6.70@102.9mph eighth with an old DIY 5 years ago with my black car. Havent ran the blue one yet but it will easily go 125+mph at 25 psi on 93 and alky with 22 degrees advance.

I went 11.24@124.86 with a d.i.y.[need to upgrade] and 93. It's definitly nice to drive home without changing anything.

10.8 @126 on my first pass with a DIY kit and drag-radials. Watched 67turbocamaro run his 6.44 on a mild tune, his TPS went bad before he got to turn it up. Watch for this car to run 9's at the GS Nats on pump-gas and drag-radials! :eek::)

Count me in! :)

It is a TTA, but to offset it we only get 91 octane here :)

Not a 10 yet, but got a 124 :)

I plan on doing it on an unopened motor. Stock heads, cam intake. Won't be long. 6776RS, 4" inlet, PTE SS IC, 55's, 3" THDP, AC 19930, Razor's Alky, TT chip. Anyone wanna take bets?

Turbo 6,
I'll bet you can do it with no problem. My last car had an unopened 170K longblock (stock heads and cam) with a TA62, CAS stock location IC, small injectors, 3" DP, a restalled D5 converter, a FAST XFI, and Razor's Alky.
That combo recently went 11.22 @ 124 mph with a 1.85 sixty foot. I sent him a 3000 stall TCI 9/11 style converter and he's working on the 10 second part of the equation now. :biggrin:

I was told it couldn't be done without 30+ psi of boost. I have 10.9 on the wideband and 24* of timing, 26 #'s of boost and it feels really good. I'll finished tuning when I bring it to the track,

I was told it couldn't be done without 30+ psi of boost. I have 10.9 on the wideband and 24* of timing, 26 #'s of boost and it feels really good. I'll finished tuning when I bring it to the track,

I think it could be done with under 30 psi, but it will take a good hard t-brake launch on a well prepped track with the proper suspension work. That turbo want s to be up around 5800 or more all the time and it will be squeezed out of its peak area by the stock cam. I am running around 11.3-1 on the wideband myself.

Well, as long as i get the mph in the 124 range the ET will come. With my converter and rear brakes, I can foot brake the car to 15#'s which should be enough launch boost to get the car in the low 1.6's-1.5's. I also have an ATR swaybar, adjustable uppers, umi lowers, airbags, drag shocks. I think it'll do it, we'll see.

Razor Alky single nozzle on only 24 psi, MT Drag Radials, only a few passes.

11.03 @ 121.9, 1.51 sixty on MT DRs. I should have turned it up past 24 psi, engine was built, forged pistons, 206 roller, steel main caps, but sold it last year.

I just went 122mph in BG this year on my 3rd test past. 20lbs boost with a Razors kit w/single nozzle and a Hot wired single Reds XP pump (hot wire kit not hooked up :eek: ) I would like to know how fast some of you here that are close to my combo running 93 with a single nozzle have went?

I went 10.71 @ 125 in Bowling Green on Saturday after Julio wired and helped me finish installing his single nozzle kit. It was with 21 lbs boost on MT drag radials and through closed exhaust. Since the kit was just installed, I did not have time to "tune" but feel by cranking up the boost a little, 10.50's are possible in my fully equipped ice cold AC street car raced in exactly the same way we drive it on the street.

I went 10.71 @ 125 in Bowling Green on Saturday after Julio wired and helped me finish installing his single nozzle kit. It was with 21 lbs boost on MT drag radials and through closed exhaust. Since the kit was just installed, I did not have time to "tune" but feel by cranking up the boost a little, 10.50's are possible in my fully equipped ice cold AC street car raced in exactly the same way we drive it on the street.
Nice job! Well this is rewarding to see, mine was also through the full exhaust and in total street trim and i drove it 4hrs home on that same set up with ice cold air. :biggrin: It's the only way to go!!!

Nice job! Well this is rewarding to see, mine was also through the full exhaust and in total street trim and i drove it 4hrs home on that same set up with ice cold air. :biggrin: It's the only way to go!!!

Thanks Scott. I was in Bracket 1 in line in the staging lanes and people came by and wondered if I should be in Bracket 3 or 4 because of how mild my car looks. Congrats to you also. That's what Buick's are all about... going fast with class! Paul