10 sec. or 124 mph alky/93 cars check in!!!

Nice job! Well this is rewarding to see, mine was also through the full exhaust and in total street trim and i drove it 4hrs home on that same set up with ice cold air. :biggrin: It's the only way to go!!!

we had Melissa's GN out here in the 95* heat yesterday.. went to the drags and then cruised the beach after :cool: :biggrin: Its nice to just go race without changing anything :cool:

we had Melissa's GN out here in the 95* heat yesterday.. went to the drags and then cruised the beach after :cool: :biggrin: Its nice to just go race without changing anything :cool:
Yes, that was how I set up my car also. I looked at TSS a few years ago, but they didn't allow alky and I wasn't willing to change anything because it ran so well as is. I don't know about TSM cars because of how far they push the 109, but I think a TSS car could be competitive on alky and DRs, street trim.

my dads car went 124 on a single nozzle alkycontrol kit. Same setup as my sig below but it has 3.42s, stock intake and an ebay front mount intercooler.:D

well since this thread became active again... i have no entered the 10 sec club, but my 87 has gone 124 now to match my dads 86...

Soon!!! It's been 131 on C16. After those runs I put a single nozzle SMC kit on it and it dynoed the same with alky as it did on C16. This summer will tell!!!

I ran 11.031 at 125.33 with a lousy 1.776 60'. This was on 93 octane with a single nozzle SMC, 27# boost and 26/22 timing. I have since run a 6.90 at 100 eighth mile with a 1.535 60' so I know the car can run in the 10's in the quarter with a decent 60'. Combo is in sig.

Cool times. I ran my best time last year with the 2004R, a 10.19@129.1 with a dual nozzle and 93 pump gas, 23/21 timing. I'm now on a TH400 and have only made three passes so far this year, the best one a 10.41@128.7. Did it with 2 lbs less boost than with my best run in the 2004R though. If it would stop raining I could get some more passes in this week. Hoping for 10teens at 130mph keeping it at 20lbs boost. Then I'm going to a double pumper and turning it up for some license passes.

Man, if everyone here showed up in Bowling green,I think the TAI class would be BIGGER!!!!!! then TSM!!!!! and I think a LOT MORE people would STAND UP and PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

Keep those times COMING!!!!!!!

thanks JD:D :D :D

great times!! what's your combo

TE45 turbo, 55 injectors, 200R4 trans with vig. 7 disc. 109 block bored .20 diamond pistons, 206 weber roller cam, T&D roller rockers. That run was on MT drag radials, with about a 4 psi launch. 24 psi max boost